Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys Im new to the forum. I recently bought a wrecked 2004 1000RR as a project. Engine was regularly serviced w/ 12k miles.Got it for 800 bucks. It runs great, very strong after 6k rpm's. But it needs full cosmetic surgery. If anybody has spare fairings for decent price it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
167 Posts
hey guys Im new to the forum. I recently bought a wrecked 2004 1000RR as a project. Engine was regularly serviced w/ 12k miles.Got it for 800 bucks. It runs great, very strong after 6k rpm's. But it needs full cosmetic surgery. If anybody has spare fairings for decent price it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

do you want 04-5 or -06-7
tank shelters, tail sections are the same

are you looking to do any upgrades to it
exhaust? rearsets? aftermarket rims? forks, shock?

what color are you looking for/want to do

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ive already got scorpion exhaust ... not wanting too much aftermarket stuff. mainly just the right and left mid fairings i would prefer red and black

·
Registered
167 Posts
mids for 04-05 i only have aftermarket not oem ... they are super clean .. but again NOT oem
60 for the pair if you are interested (they are moviestar replica painted)

i also have the matching lowers... and front fender... (no upper, tank or tail)

if you want OEM 06-7 i have that

·
Registered
167 Posts
04/5 and 06/7 tanks and tails and subframes all the same

to put 06.7 fairings on 04-5 you need to change upper, mids, lowers.. and 2 5.00 brackaets

the rad is shorter on 06-7 but will mount up no issues

headlight is the same for -4-7
hsed is the same
frame is SLIGHTLY different.. in the sterring angle. thats all

·
Registered
167 Posts
i prob have any color you want
i DONT have upper
i DO have tank shelters, tails, lowers (they are all black anyway from factory;all colored bikes were), mids.... i know i have a black front fender, maybe red...

if you wanted to go red.... i also have a solo seat cover in red OEM super clean

but i do not have an upper.. you would have to source it ...

·
Registered
167 Posts
the front fairing stay .. same for 04-07.. i dont have one .. you can and SHOULD get one new from honda for 80-90... you dont want a used one that could be bent

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey thanks for the help.. unfourtunately I have ran into some financial troubles at the moment and do not have the extra money for such expenditures. I will get back with you as soon as I can. Again thank you for your help.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts