Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The CHP is head hunting sportbikes here in So Cal and they don't seem to like my LP short stock rears and flush fronts. I gave my stockers away to someone to modernize and older bike. So i need a set of stock front and rear turn signals. Not to be rude, but the cheaper the better. I have a fine to pay :crap:

BTW, CHP have an option if an offense is correctable or not. He made mine not over wise it would be be a $10 sign off instead of a $77 fine. :rant:

·
Registered
252 Posts
CBR Riding Fool said:
The CHP is head hunting sportbikes here in So Cal and they don't seem to like my LP short stock rears and flush fronts. I gave my stockers away to someone to modernize and older bike. So i need a set of stock front and rear turn signals. Not to be rude, but the cheaper the better. I have a fine to pay :crap:

BTW, CHP have an option if an offense is correctable or not. He made mine not over wise it would be be a $10 sign off instead of a $77 fine. :rant:
I've got my rears.. Pay the shipping and they are yours.. Connectors are present you would just need mounting bolts... :thumb:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts