Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like the title says. I have a 2003 954RR that has the red/black factory paint scheme. Black on top, red on bottom.

Need a solo seat cowl.

Or, your reviews if you purchased one of those eBay ones from China...

·
Registered
42 Posts
They are needed to keep your seat from cracking and splitting due to weather. Even if it's in a garage and not out doors, the temperature change will affect it. I have one but it is yellow. Not only that but if you get one from ebay, you need to pay close attention to the pictures and the full disclosure of them. Most the time they have the upper piece but do not have the lower piece that bolts with 2 bolts up behind drivers seat and clips in the latch in front of brake light. That is a very much needed piece for it to work properly. They make them look cheap with the price of them, but would be a big pain in the ass to get the one I'll need.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Yeah Im willing to sell it but its not gonna be cheap like ebay. I'd sell it for $80 and it is a full cowl. Not missing anything. Will send some pics as soon as I figure out why my cameras actin up. I cant get it to turn on. ugh!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looking forward to pics. Local supplier has aftermarket red cowl for $35. I'd have to repaint yours, negotiate your price?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts