Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a used cbr and the bike is great. I got it tuned and shined and is almost perfect except for my bent rear rim which won't allow a new tire to hold air. I'm looking a used/new wheel or rim w/bearings if feasible. 17'', preferrably one for a cbr 900rr. Also i need it shipped overnight cause i need it by monday 03/09/09. Willing to pay for rim + overnight shipping cost. If you have or know someone who has what i'm looking for plz contact me at 757.775.2000 or email [email protected] ask for brandon. thanks in adance.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Local bike shop or dismantler for your area. Mine has a stock set but want 495 for the set, but could probably talk them down to 350-400.. They are decent but I found better prices. let me know if you want them, I can get them for you, or direct you to them.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
all i really need is jus the rear. if i can get that separate from the set that would be awesome.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Will sell for $165.00 shipped and insured. I can send it by UPS Friday which should get it to Virginia by Monday

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i really need it by or before friday. but i will deeply consider your offer. if you haven't already sold it by friday and i haven't gotten one by then, i will definately take you up on that. thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts