Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to spend $3,800 CASH (or less) on any year 954rr, might also be interested in a 929rr if not too harsh on miles (nothing over 35k miles, unless price is EXTREMELY right!). I've been riding an 02 f4i for quite some time and looking for a bit more power and pretty much just something new and fun. Preferred stock but willing to look at modded ones. Post back or email me, and thanks for taking the time to read my post XD

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All over craigslist, but 954 is I assume rare in my area and I cant find one either in my price range or one that isn't stretched and tricked out :\

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
All over craigslist, but 954 is I assume rare in my area and I cant find one either in my price range or one that isn't stretched and tricked out :\
I can understand that. Have you tried other local areas as well? Some with greater populations? It took a while for me to find mine here, but being patient saved me $ and got me a better condition bike than I was expecting.

Just passing on my experience shopping for the exact same bike

·
Registered
364 Posts
Wherabouts are you located in the Sunshine State? I have a few friends down there attending MMI, I'll have them keep a look out..

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm in Jacksonville sorry I'm responding so late, personal issues. But I'm back and looking again for a bike!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts