Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Wanted Cheap D&D bolt on

1K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  mattc 
#1 ·
Looking for a non rashed D&D bolt on (929, 954) Somethin that looks good with out any rash. maybe one that some one wants to get rid of because it is too loud or something. Looking to keep it around $75 anybody got one? let me know Pm me or Email at RWRR426@aol.com I only want it to through on now and then when I feel like being loud. rest of the time its my micron to keep things under control.
Thanks

#6 ·
CBRVFR said:
hy·per·bo·le
n. A figure of speech in which exaggeration is used for emphasis or effect, as in I could sleep for a year or This book weighs a ton.

:D
ex·ag·ger·ate

1. To represent as greater than is actually the case; overstate: exaggerate the size of the enemy force; exaggerated his own role in the episode.
  2. To enlarge or increase to an abnormal degree: thick lenses that exaggerated the size of her eyes.
v. intr.
To make overstatements.

#7 ·
CBRVFR said:
You can unbolt your muffler off the cone for free and it'll sound the same....
This was true of the V&H slip-on on my VFR800. I tried it both ways to verify. :crap:

BTW, someone here could have saved money by using one of those road barrells (Michigan state flower) instead of paying for those loud leathers ... it would look the same :evilaugh:

#8 ·
gt702 said:
This was true of the V&H slip-on on my VFR800. I tried it both ways to verify. :crap:

BTW, someone here could have saved money by using one of those road barrells (Michigan state flower) instead of paying for those loud leathers ... it would look the same :evilaugh:
While the leathers are loud and possibly obnoxious, you know that is not true.

:rotfl:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.