Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
my neighbor has one for sale, i can get a pic of it for you it is white almost new only worn a couple times then he sold his bike because he works all the time with no time to ride, i think it is a large. I think he wants 150.00 for it. pm me if you are interested.

·
Registered
661 Posts
I have the Icon Daytona jacket in white size 52..one small scuff on the shoulder...very nice. Worn only twice. I paid alot for it, but I dont wear it...130.00 to your door.
The Daytona is the one with all the patches on it

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
like that jacket and the price! :)
but i just need to make sure that the jacket is going to fit.
let me take my measurements and ill get right back to ya

·
Registered
552 Posts
ok got the pic's of the jacket. it is size large and it is the icon merc hero leather jacket. he wants 150.00 for the jacket, if you are interested you would send me the money plus 3% for paypal fees and what ever the cost of shipping is probly 15 to 20 depending on where you live, The reason for the 3% is because iam not making anything on doing this and that is what paypal will charge me to receive the money.

Attachments

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
o god i hate my life now i'm in a bind cause i like them both:think: but dont wanna spend more then 200 on a jacket right now later on down the rode definately go out and get a dianese or something of that nature but i so want them both haha figures right.
just an fyi wont have money till fri.
i live in so. cal. buy the way.
if you want email me your pay-pal. i also have an account thru them

1 - 20 of 21 Posts