Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just as title says I am needing the bolt/pin that hold the caliper to the mount for the rear brake. It's 6040-001 on the bike bandit micro fiche. ANy body have one?

·
Banned
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea think im gonna do that it's only $10. my bike didnt come with the rear brake system and this is the last piece to complete it.

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
Just as title says I am needing the bolt/pin that hold the caliper to the mount for the rear brake. It's 6040-001 on the bike bandit micro fiche. ANy body have one?
Dealers can't supply it?

·
Banned
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i got the bike there was no caliper no ling no master cylinder nothing for the rear set up at all. I even had to take the extended swing arm to c&s(which made the arm)and luckily they are 45 mins from here. They modified my caliper hanger to the swing arm so i can use the brakes. Many show bikes or drag bikes that get extended arms dont get the rear brake option.

·
Banned
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well i was going to. But I'm just gonna ride it on the street until it sells. As the slammed/ stretched thing is not my style at all. But i do like the bike.

·
Banned
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Na im just gonna get her gone and move on. I like doing project bikes that others have destroyed and fix them back up, I usually do 2-3 a year I just got caught up with this one, and my side buisnesses(powder coating box building and custom stereo installs). Thats what I did with this one. I've found a 03 r1 low miles, needs all plastics sub frame and headlight for 1500 with clean title. May jump on it not 100% sure.

·
Registered
7,366 Posts
I'd snap that right up (as long as shes not too far gone, maybe even street fighter her depending on the scene over there).

You still going to be around once shes gone?

·
Banned
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I imagine i'd just fix it back to stock if i get it(gotta sell mine 1st though). The fighter look isint big here. Yea i'll be stayin around i plan to stay with the honda line as can't beat the reliability. Maybe a 954 next time. Or a pre 08 1k as I hate the new ones.

·
Banned
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yea that's what i figured. Cuz hell i love my 929, and really liked my budds old 954 so maybe one for myself would be the ticket.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts