Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
doesnt matter i just need an xtra helmet for the passanger cause i have girlies asking me for rides and we all know that it feels best when you have a hot chic wrapping her arms around your waste :smilebig: and hopefully more lol :eyebrows:

anyways need an xtra helmet size small doesnt matter what kind just need a small helmet and only looking to spend a 100 mayb alittle more if the helmet is worth it :thumb: please no helmets from the 80's, 90's

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ehhh dont like the motosuper store that much was thinkin about ordering off of helmet harbor, but i havent heard too much about them so IDK last time i got something from motosuper store was just not happy with what i got from them and the serivice was just EHH.... and it took over a week for me to get my **** from motosuper store.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
na im cool on the couple of year old helmets lol the foam starts to deteriorate after a certain amount of time. ya i think im just gunna go get like a gmax or something who cares not going on my head and the passanger usually doesnt get much wind anyways cause your taking the brute force of most of it so ya im probably gunna get a $75 passanger helmet thanks for the info :thumb:

·
Registered
7,366 Posts
na im cool on the couple of year old helmets lol the foam starts to deteriorate after a certain amount of time. ya i think im just gunna go get like a gmax or something who cares not going on my head and the passanger usually doesnt get much wind anyways cause your taking the brute force of most of it so ya im probably gunna get a $75 passanger helmet thanks for the info :thumb:
Have you looked into the Sharp tests? Price doesn't always mean crap.

Have a read - Results : SHARP - The Helmet Safety Scheme

1 - 10 of 10 Posts