17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

Im looking to buy the following bikes

Honda- ZZR, GPX, Across, CBR (250's)
Kawasaki- ZXR250, GPX 250
Suzuki- GSX-R250
Yamaha- FZR250

So Basically a smaller road bike with a sportish look.

No more than 50,000kms

And was looking to spend around 3k for it.

LOL is this going to happen? Does anyone have a bike for sale like that?

or am i being unreasonable?

thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol why do you say that?

Not offering enough?

lol im sure if i look hard enough i will find one, and when i do it will be worth it ;D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey, i am currently having trouble looking for those particular bikes, or anything really similar but have found a

yamaha FZX 250 zeal for 3.4K with only 30K KMs.

lol i have been told this is a ladies bike? Although not convinced as it could just be a joke..

Has anyone got any info on this bike from Personal experience?

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
I know a lady that had one :)
I also recall a turboed one. I think it was featured in Streetbike or Rapid Bikes. Just on 100hp from memory.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I got about 12 250s and 400's but no where near the price point you are shopping in and in the US which means it would be incovenient or expensive to say the least. Eitherway if you think you want to spring for one I have among others GSXR400 SP, NC30, NC35, CBR400 fireblade and a handfull of two stroke 250's. I hope that helps. As close to Japan as you are I imagined these would be a dime a dozen there.

Thank you

Ozzie

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
I got about 12 250s and 400's but no where near the price point you are shopping in and in the US which means it would be incovenient or expensive to say the least. Eitherway if you think you want to spring for one I have among others GSXR400 SP, NC30, NC35, CBR400 fireblade and a handfull of two stroke 250's. I hope that helps. As close to Japan as you are I imagined these would be a dime a dozen there.

Thank you

Ozzie
Yep, no shortage of 250's and 400's down here :)
Very few 400's were released here but imports have poured in over the past fifteen years or so. Off the top of my head I can't think of any that go for a lot of money. I'd guess very few of the two-stroke 250's are still on the road as most are well past their use-by dates as daily rides. Most are probably decaying where they were parked in people's sheds after the last time they blew up :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts