Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a clean rear fender for my 94 900RR. If you have one let me know your price maybe we can work something out.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow! I would have bought it for $100 maybe $150 and that's generous. I bought my Blade with a hacked fender it just looks molested.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^That bike looks really nice! I just finished installing back my front turn signals it's the original one. I got it as a spare when I purchased the bike. However, the rear is setup with the turn signals inside the rear scoop of the back covers. It works but I prefer it closer to OEM.

I like the paint finish on your Fireblade. I'm looking to have my paint re sprayed white in the future and install some OEM style aftermarket stickers to bring it back closer to original. Other than that, my Blade overall is in Top condition.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I had a stock one once upon a time, I mangled it up before I know they were worth their weight in gold.

Should have bought a used pre-mangled one on ebay for my shenanigans, oh well, lesson learned.

Bike looks better now, that's all that matters :)

·
Premium Member
2,373 Posts
^That bike looks really nice! I just finished installing back my front turn signals it's the original one. I got it as a spare when I purchased the bike. However, the rear is setup with the turn signals inside the rear scoop of the back covers. It works but I prefer it closer to OEM.

I like the paint finish on your Fireblade. I'm looking to have my paint re sprayed white in the future and install some OEM style aftermarket stickers to bring it back closer to original. Other than that, my Blade overall is in Top condition.
Thanks it’s a Uk 1993 RR-P, the bodywork is original

1 - 9 of 9 Posts