Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if anyone has a working servo for a 929 i have money in my paypal account and can purchase immediately....im located in toronto canada so shoot me a price including shipping....thanks guys!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Dude, I'm half an hour west of you, and I've got two servos & HTEV valves. Why do you need the servo motor. If your HTEV valve is jammed, your just going to strip out the plastic gears in the servo again anyways.

PM me and I'll see if I can help you out.

-Matt

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dude, I'm half an hour west of you, and I've got two servos & HTEV valves. Why do you need the servo motor. If your HTEV valve is jammed, your just going to strip out the plastic gears in the servo again anyways.

PM me and I'll see if I can help you out.

-Matt
hey matt im new to this forum stuff im not sure how to pm you...yea im guessing ill have to clean out the htev. where abouts are you located?? i have cash in hand just let me know what your asking for it. thanks a lot dude your a lifesaver!

·
Registered
65 Posts
hey matt im new to this forum stuff im not sure how to pm you...yea im guessing ill have to clean out the htev. where abouts are you located?? i have cash in hand just let me know what your asking for it. thanks a lot dude your a lifesaver!
I'm in Georgetown, about a half an hour west of Toronto.

I don't need much for it. Buy me a case of beer or something and you can have it.:thumb:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts