Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This isn't really a race report. The race was 2 weeks ago or so. It was fun, and uneventful. My laptimes are more consistent, but not really improving. I need to find about 4 secs a lap to be dicing w/ the next fastest group. As it is I'm leading the "slow group" and am pretty lonely most of the time.

HD

Attachments

·
Registered
244 Posts
This isn't really a race report. The race was 2 weeks ago or so. It was fun, and uneventful. My laptimes are more consistent, but not really improving. I need to find about 4 secs a lap to be dicing w/ the next fastest group. As it is I'm leading the "slow group" and am pretty lonely most of the time.

HD
What track are you on?

·
Administrator
8,596 Posts
It's about time you gave us an update on your racing endeavors. :poke: Stick with it...you'll only get faster. :thumb:

·
Registered
6,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's about time you gave us an update on your racing endeavors. :poke: Stick with it...you'll only get faster. :thumb:
Yea, sorry. I'm going through the busiest time of my life. Work full-time. MBA school full-time. Marathon training. Racing. etc etc.

HD

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
I agree. My slowest laptimes are getting faster, but my faster laptimes are not. So yea, I call that improvement.

HD
:plus1: You don't get faster until you get consistent enought to start working on things. Once you have your consistent baseline, then you start working one corner at a time to raise your corner speed by laying off the brakes more and/or get on the power earlier. One of these days you will likely find that 4 seconds and not even realize it until later. keep up the good work :thumb:

·
Registered
6,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
nice pictures.......

keep up the good work with everything else you do... it looks like you are juggling it all well.
While my wife would agree w/ you, be aware that it's easy to appear to be good/smart/knowlegable over the Internats.

But thanks for the compliment. I'm working really hard to balance everything.

HD

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
While my wife would agree w/ you, be aware that it's easy to appear to be good/smart/knowlegable over the Internats.

But thanks for the compliment. I'm working really hard to balance everything.

HD
I understand your pain... I had a new born, working full time while going to school full time and did it none stop for 3 years. Oh, and I also had a teenager going to the "attitude behavior" crap at the same time. :D

All turned out pretty good. Even working on getting my master.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts