Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if no one comes in because you charge too much you can close your doors...i don't give a **** how much the guys overhead is, he isn't going to bust his nut on tire changing, charge a little on tire changing you can get done anywhere and get them coming in for more cost oriented service...a guy that knows what he's doing can change a tire in 10 minutes...zb...

ps...blow me...now there something i didn't neglect in my equation...zb...

·
Banned
474 Posts
Re: How much is fair for putting on tires??

Do you mean manboob stages, too many scars, or just flat out old, obnoxious, stubborn, rude, and crude? Guilty!

·
Banned
474 Posts

Same here. I'm the new guy just looking for a good short to ground thread wink-wink. That's when the fun stops and the real fun begins. Anything in between is entertainment... ie, the warmup to it is going on now.

A perfect example is the hose my exhaust with some cables and cut my test tickles off. That kind of short to ground is I lit the fuse off over there at that old relic of a thread.

Fan is going to more look for the chit... it's in the hand waiting.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts

Catch 22, are you a woman?

Two times in this thread you made a negative reference to women........that is being a chauvinist and has nothing to do with "thin skin" on my end anyway.....or change your name from 1926 to Archie Bunker and I will then digress:cool:

·
Registered
1,601 Posts

I like it. No thin skin here, thank god. :D

Zing is an old man, he forgets the welcome he gave me about my Super Magna. But it's afternoon. The mind slows down after jello is served.
Your also ageist?.....you are the full package aren't you?...must be a treat at parties with a mixed bag of different people of varying backgrounds.....:nono:

·
Registered
1,601 Posts

1926.....I have a sneaking suspicion you were on here before as another name.........blunt maybe?......if not just so you are aware he was also trite and intolerant.....imho

Or maybe you are decent sort and I misread you.......

·
Banned
474 Posts

Hold on here. Are we now saying 1926 is one flying 'non-conforming-what does politically correct mean' is now going after the octogenarian group and the jello laxative joke? That to me is entertainment. Just so I'm politically correct here, I hate men, love women, love bikes more.

Looks like you guys have a problem. You're just jealous I can flaunt my rack and oh, just, just....

·
Registered
4,132 Posts

SO catch22 is either a tubby with moobs (man boobs) or actually a woman rider with an indicated good rack.... we like pics around here =)

Can we quit with the juvenile attacks on each-other, offer what advice we have (even if it is flawed/not great) and just all get along????

·
Premium Member
5,652 Posts

Please keep it civil; vulgarity or insults are not required to make a point. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and are encouraged to share theirs.

·
Super Moderator
14,687 Posts

I'm so lost here guys. its like day 5 of joining the forum and its hit the fan.
Don't fret Bendigo. Normal service will be returned sooner or later.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts

Please keep it civil; vulgarity or insults are not required to make a point. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and are encouraged to share theirs.

If you have a chance, take a look at previous posts by Blunt that reflect the same type of judgemental comments posted by 1926, I will never not speak out against that type of conduct, in real life or otherwise...if someones opinion is disrespectful to others in terms of gender, race etc then that is an opinion they are not entitled to......better to cut it at the source if you ask me.......:soapbox:

·
Premium Member
5,652 Posts

If you have a chance, take a look at previous posts by Blunt that reflect the same type of judgemental comments posted by 1926, I will never not speak out against that type of conduct, in real life or otherwise...if someones opinion is disrespectful to others in terms of gender, race etc then that is an opinion they are not entitled to......better to cut it at the source if you ask me.......:soapbox:
If you find the tone, content, image, etc. of a post violates the forum rules, feel free to report it. It is anonymous and they are reviewed. If someone posts something disrespectful, please report it.

If there is a pattern of repeat behavior, it will be addressed by a mod.

Back to the tire talk.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts

If you find the tone, content, image, etc. of a post violates the forum rules, feel free to report it. It is anonymous and they are reviewed. If someone posts something disrespectful, please report it.

If there is a pattern of repeat behavior, it will be addressed by a mod.

Back to the tire talk.
Hold on a minute, you are encouraging people to sneak behind people's backs and tattle tale instead of behind forthright and honest up front?.....not my style friend....members on here have complained that topics other than motorcycling are rarely discussed....why not encourage dialogue instead of running away from it and hiding...as long as the conversation is void of personal insults there should be no issue....which is what brought us to this point:nono:

You can talk talk about tires if you like but I would compare that to discussing the weather during a sit down about the nuclear arms race.......bad comparison:idunno::smilebig:

·
Registered
1,601 Posts

Then why are you deleting posts?....it was an engaging conversation with differing opinions and a learning opportunity....nobody swore or used vulgar dialogue....:huh:.......under those circumstances how can you justify censoring people's thoughts?..

You didn't like what I said about your monitoring of this thread....you were called to task and chose to arbritarily delete the posts......never been banned but I feel it is coming under these circumstances

·
Premium Member
5,652 Posts
Read this entire post!

You want to continue the discussion, here you are. All of those off topic posts in their own thread. Use the original thread for talking about tires. Use this thread for all of the off topic discussion that was in that other thread.

If you want, you can edit your posts to remove whatever you want. If someone feels the need to edit their post, they are entitled to. They are not required to give an explanation.

Considering the real-time nature of our forum, it is impossible for us to review messages or confirm the validity of information posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents or privacy of any message. All information provided by the users of this forum is considered to be experimental in nature and due to the intended use of the information offered, it is without any expressed or implied guarantee. User assumes all risk and liability. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of the owners and administrators of FireBlades.org. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless this forum (and any owners of this website) and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s).
Site Rules:

Do not post any material which is exceedingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, racist, harassing, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any form of solicitation.
Do not post, or link to, any illegal material of any type.
Do not include any religious or political material in your Avatar or Signature. We have specific forums for these subjects where you may post and discuss your views, and other members can choose to view those forums if they wish.
Do not post any sexually suggestive, nude, partial nude, adult, or questionable images or videos. This site is viewed by a wide variety of people, in a wide variety of locations, so we need to keep it clean (ie, "G Rated"). If you have any doubts, don't post it. This includes your Avatar and any images you upload into the Gallery.
Do not post racing results in message titles. If you wish to discuss a recent race, post it in the Racing forum and include "SPOILER" in the title so that those who have not yet seen the race can enjoy it when they do see it.
Do not cross-post. Only post your message ONCE, in the appropriate forum. Do not post the same message over and over in multiple forums. (Or post links to the same message in multiple forums.)
Do not spam members via Posts, PMs, or E-Mails.
We have no tolerance for street stunters, street racers, or anyone else who gives motorcyclists a bad image. There are proper places for that type of thing, and a public street isn't one of them. Posting material which could reasonably be construed as celebrating or defending these types of activities will cause you to be flamed, and will probably cause you to be banned. Further, even if done in a controlled environment, FireBlades.org is not the place to discuss stunting tips, tricks, or techniques. There are plenty of other sites that cater to stunting, so please take those types of discussions elsewhere.
And most importantly, we reserve the right to refuse service to any person, at any time, for any reason.

Additional Important Info:
We reserve the right to close or delete any thread/post for any or no reason whatsoever. Anyone who feels that a thread/post is objectionable is encouraged to report it via the “Report This Post” icon (). We have the ability to close or remove these, and we will make every effort to do so within a reasonable time frame if we deem necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that this may not happen immediately.

When a thread/post is locked or deleted, it is done so for a reason. Do NOT make another thread/post in continuation of the subject. Do NOT make a new thread/post discussing the deleted thread/post. If you would like an explanation, contact us.
With that said. If you find a post that meets any of the above, feel free to report it. Personal attacks will not be tolerated.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts