Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Okay, have since found a few on BikePics, so I guess it was. Definitely a Euro colour scheme, though.

Any input on whether it's a 2002 or 2003, though?

·
Registered
7,366 Posts
Yep its over here - i would guess that its an 03

They also made a yellow and black one (yellow instead of red) and the opposite style with yellow or red cone

·
Registered
145 Posts
Mine is an '03, this was one of the two schemes available in '03, the other was titanium.

Except for the "Fireblade" stickers and the black tailsection side stickers on the US model, , I think it looks the same.

Take care,
Franc

Attachments

·
Registered
177 Posts
i DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE COLOR SCHEME BUT IS SEE A H.I.S.S sticker on the gas tank, and that only came with European models, as far as i'm aware. it should have red blinking light on the dashboard as a result of having H.I.S.S installed on the bike

·
Registered
7,366 Posts
Im not sure about that Frank, ive heard of some bikes in America having the Hiss system installed. Both my Hornet and Blade have the Hiss system as standard.

(Sorry to steer it in a different direction)

·
Registered
7,366 Posts
HSS is not available in the U.S.
Hmm thats strange - I would have thought they would seeing as the amount of bikes that are being stolen every year isnt what you would call low.

Maybe they should invest in it.

·
Registered
833 Posts
I don't know how much that would help. Would probably help a lot in reducing the people stealing bikes for joy rides...not so much for those stealing bikes to part out.

·
Registered
7,366 Posts
I don't know how much that would help. Would probably help a lot in reducing the people stealing bikes for joy rides...not so much for those stealing bikes to part out.
I can see where you are coming from, no matter how much security you have on a bike, if a theif wants it for parts then he/she shall have it. How easy is it for you guys to get a key cut for your bikes?

The complete Brain & Hiss System is worth about $2000 new /$1000 2nd hand (prices quoted from a local store and eBay - over in the UK)

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Hmm thats strange - I would have thought they would seeing as the amount of bikes that are being stolen every year isnt what you would call low.

Maybe they should invest in it.
In America, we are required to give the thief a chance. We aren't even allowed to hunt them down and kill them like the scuvey dogs they are... Hell, if they hurt themselves while robbing you, it's on YOUR dime...
Crazy, eh?:huh:

·
Registered
738 Posts
The Official Colour scheme IS the 2002 BLK/SLVR one ONLY as the OFFICIAL!!:rotfl::smilebig::yumyum:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts