Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend sent me this:

Watch Fox News 9pm Sunday

SEAN HANNITY, OF HANNITY & COLMES ~ FOX NEWS, IS GOING TO AIR A VERY IMPORTANT DOCUMENTARY ABOUT BARACK
OBAMA, SUNDAY NIGHT AT 9:00 PM. HE STATED ON THE AIR THIS EVENING THAT NO ONE IN THE NEWS MEDIA WAS WILLING TO DO THIS. HANNITY IS GOING BACK TO OBAMA'S EARLIER DAYS, SHOWING EVEN THEN HIS TIES TO RADICAL PROFESSORS, FRIENDS, SPIRITUAL ADVISERS, Etc., HE STATED THIS EVENING THAT HE WILL SHOW IN DETAIL HIS TIES TO REV. WRIGHT FOR 20+ YRS (which we
all know) HOW HE WAS PARTICIPATING WITH THIS MAN, AND NOT FOR THE REASONS HE STATES! HE HAS UNCOVERED MORE OF OBAMA'S RADICAL LEADERS AND WE WILL SEE THINGS THAT NO ONE IN THE MEDIA IS WILLING TO PUT OUT THERE. THIS WILL BE A NIGHT THAT YOU WILL KNOW MORE ABOUT OBAMA THAN EVER BEFORE. HANNITY IS VERY PASSIONATE ABOUT THIS PROGRAM AND ASKED THAT EVERYONE PLEASE, PLEASE WATCH~~ SUNDAY NIGHT, 9 PM. HANNITY IS DETERMINED THIS INFORMATION BE PUT OUT THERE BECAUSE AS AMERICANS, WE STILL DO NOT KNOW ABOUT OBAMA!! WAKE UP AMERICA!! THIS IS SERIOUS,EVERYONE. I KNOW MOST OF YOU WATCH FOX NEWS, AND YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE VOTING FOR, BUT IF YOU CAN, PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW. THIS IS CRITICAL FOR OUR COUNTRY. MY PRAYER IS THAT WE, ALONG WITH SEAN HANNITY, WILL REACH
SOMEONE/ANYONE BEFORE NOV. 4th. WE MUST NOT GIVE UP!!!!!!!!! GOD BLESS!!

http://www.foxnews.com/hannitysamerica/index.html

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
The Libs can't watch Fox anyways because they might learn something they don't want to hear FB. :clap:

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Gulp Gulp Gulp, MAVRICK!:rotfl:
Keep it up Joe MacCarthy. Your tactics were seen for what they were in the 50's, And their just as transparent today.:thumbd: :patriot:

·
Premium Member
6,491 Posts
i would rather chew on tin foil:thumbd: than watch anything from Fixed Noise
It's always worth listening to both views, but why the hell are Fox allowed to continue to call what they broadcast "Fair and Balanced"?

The Libs can't watch Fox anyways because they might learn something they don't want to hear FB. :clap:
Nothing to do with being liberal. I think intelligent people in general get p*ssed off listening to Hannity's and O'Reilly's answering of their own questions and ranting like wild pack animals. Just give us concise and cogent argument and debate.

Gulp Gulp Gulp, MAVRICK!:rotfl:
Keep it up Joe MacCarthy. Your tactics were seen for what they were in the 50's, And their just as transparent today.:thumbd: :patriot:
:plus1:

·
Registered
226 Posts
Or might hear something that would make anyone with half a brain shoot their television set:thumb:

Just like MSNBC is to liberal fox news is to right wing. You cant watch either and expect to get anything right down the middle.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I find Lou Dobbs to be right and CNN doesnt broadcast just talking points from either side. Anyone that watches just MSNBC or Fox is getting the whole story.

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Lou Dobbs considers himself an independant I believe. I find him ok at times. The guy I can't even stomach is Keith Oberman. :thumbd: What a goof that guy is. I think he better get some anger management help because he's going to have a stroke. He's angry even when he laughs. All he does is pound on the fair and balanced network especially Bill O as he calls him. My guess is he'll be dumped by the network soon. Their ratings are quite low already. At least the guys on Fox aren't pissed all the time.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Rush Limbaugh and Bill Orielly afe just as bad as Oberman. And the ratings for countdown are almost the same as they are for ORiellys show. MSNBC ratings have been going up recently and FOx has been slipping. And there is nothing fair and balanced about fox.

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
There's no question that Fox is right leaning. Quite frankly I find it refreshing. In Canada we never got Fox and had to watch CNN for years. Once I started watching Fox, yelling at the TV stopped.

I believe the "Fair and Balanced" is more with the guests they bring on to discuss issues. They ALWAYS have a spokesperson from each side and not just a token Lib either. They debate back and forth and that's what you want to see. Also Allan Colmes is the other side with Sean Hannity. Granted, Colmes is a weinnie but he's there.

Watching MSLSD and Keith Obermann is the joke. He spends his whole life going after BillO. He's always angry too! His guests are always huge Libs as far as I can see.

CNN I find not too bad. It's in the tolerable range.

How anybody feels about these Cable New programs really just depends on what side of the fence you lean. I try to get in both sides but am more comfortable on Fox. As well I'm sure others on here really like Keith Overbite and that's fine for them. Now they have Rachael Maddow who is just like Keith, just better looking. To bad she's gay. I don't have issues with gays before anybody jumps on me either. My best friend is gay.......well maybe not.:)

·
Premium Member
6,491 Posts
There's no question that Fox is right leaning. Quite frankly I find it refreshing. In Canada we never got Fox and had to watch CNN for years. Once I started watching Fox, yelling at the TV stopped.

I believe the "Fair and Balanced" is more with the guests they bring on to discuss issues. They ALWAYS have a spokesperson from each side and not just a token Lib either. They debate back and forth and that's what you want to see. Also Allan Colmes is the other side with Sean Hannity. Granted, Colmes is a weinnie but he's there.

Watching MSLSD and Keith Obermann is the joke. He spends his whole life going after BillO. He's always angry too! His guests are always huge Libs as far as I can see.

CNN I find not too bad. It's in the tolerable range.

How anybody feels about these Cable New programs really just depends on what side of the fence you lean. I try to get in both sides but am more comfortable on Fox. As well I'm sure others on here really like Keith Overbite and that's fine for them. Now they have Rachael Maddow who is just like Keith, just better looking. To bad she's gay. I don't have issues with gays before anybody jumps on me either. My best friend is gay.......well maybe not.:)
But I'm quite happy (and interested in) hearing both sides. As long as I can actually hear them over the commentator. Otherwise Fox might as well save themselves the time and energy and not bother getting these guests on. Just letting Hannity or O'rielly rant for a straight ten minutes will also tire them out so much no one will have to take them out for a walk afterwards...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts