Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

So there I was, great weather, did oil change, cleaning bike outside leave the bike for not even 30 seconds, come back my son's got the garden hose and spraying water into the pipe,luckily it has a control trigger on it, asked him how much he doesn't know, what he does know is that his pocket money for next week is mine........

H:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

·
Registered
240 Posts
Unlikely that any damage was done, I'd just ride the thing.

IF he filled it up to the height of the exhaust valves, meaning where the header gets to the head... that could be an issue. Otherwise, you should be fine. If he did, you want to drain it ASAP, heat the bike up, change the oil, then go on a long ride.

·
Yep...that would hurt ya!
1,088 Posts
Hello everyone,

So there I was, great weather, did oil change, cleaning bike outside leave the bike for not even 30 seconds, come back my son's got the garden hose and spraying water into the pipe,luckily it has a control trigger on it, asked him how much he doesn't know, what he does know is that his pocket money for next week is mine........

H:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
If you DO have damage to the engine as a result....you had better keep his pocket money for a LOT longer than a week! :evilaugh:

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have no problem withholding his allowance till he is 35. what could it cause, and surely it would not have started as easily as it did, normally actually.

I would have struggled to start surely?

whhooooo wweeeeeee, NO pocket money for along time.................................

:crying:for him ........

:mad: at first for me......

then :D for me........

H

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.