Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I have an SP1 my mate has a 96 blade which is currently off the road and is after one of these : Joint, Water Cbr900rr Fireblade part number 19063MW0000 which Honda amazingly don't appear to make any more he has been told.

I'm amazed at that it's not like a rare bike or anything , a friend has real trouble getting bits for his Yamaha 0w01 and I never thought I'd live to see the day Honda stopped making parts for the Fireblade.

Just wondered if anyone on here has had th e same problem , is there a fix ? pattern part alternative ?

Best place to go is always the forums or owners club so I thought I'd try here , any help or advice much appreciated , cheers , Neil.
Attached Files:

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks he's seen that one , I guess beggars can't be choosers and when we start to own bikes this age we end up having no choice !

·
Premium Member
1,580 Posts
Thanks he's seen that one , I guess beggars can't be choosers and when we start to own bikes this age we end up having no choice !
Pretty much bang on.

That's why 'enthusiasts' keep these things and the average guys sells it and buys a new model with all of the warranty and less of the character and history!(y)

I would buy that one for a reasonable bid and keep in my stock of spares! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts