Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
So what???? What does water on Mars have to do with anything here on Earth?
You're kidding, right?
Imagine the marketing compain. Celebs would be buying it left and right for a million dollars a bottle. And the poor in the hood could steel them from the celeb's kids! Just like they did in the 80's with Nike shoes.:rotfl:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh, i dunno, just because water is kind of essential to life, and would be interesting if there was anything up there.

P.S. Since i'm a christian, I find it very interesting.

·
Registered
663 Posts
I was going to make some smart a$$ comment, but decided not to.
But what if we were just the practice planet and the real world he created was somewhere else, leaving us here to our own devices?
Is this world not real? Do I not bleed if you cut me? Do I not have feelings, just like you? Do I not get kicked out of a bowling alley after drunkenly throwing the ball into the other lane?

:smilebig:

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Ignorance is bliss :)
You're telling me.:)

But to get back to Custom's question. The real significance in finding water on Mars is that if there were any amount at all, we could use it for a base station. We do not have the ability to take water with us. So if we find a place within reach that has water, we could use it to support a viable garden and eco system. It would be the first step.

·
Registered
271 Posts
It's another step in the right direction. Finding water means that it may be able to support habitat, which means there is a possibility of long term visitation, which means a new place for all the celebs to visit in about 20 years.

Wow, I need to get off this site for a bit and go into general public, I'm starting to think a little strange??:eek::huh::idunno:

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
yeah saw this tonight. Interesting. Even more interesting was the fact of how often the planet gets struck by meteors and NASA stating something to the effect that it increases the risk of a landing due to a meteor striking the surface where the people are. Hmmm, now someone calculate the odds of that.

Anywho, have often thought the same thing. We are a practice planet and or like some kids ant farm. Just here, doing our thing until we use all our resources and just die off or, get knocked off the nightstand. :idunno:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts