Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of front wave rotors for a 929 for sale. They are in great shape and used about one year. They have about 4,000 miles on them. They are straight (no warping). New they are $600, I am selling mine for $400 obo. Let me know if you are interested.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have a set of front wave rotors for a 929 for sale. They are in great shape and used about one year. They have about 4,000 miles on them. They are straight (no warping). New they are $600, I am selling mine for $400 obo. Let me know if you are interested.
Lowering price to $300

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
:rotfl: Yeah, because that '03 RC51 is SOOOOO much different than every other one they made. :rotfl:
Funny how that chart says '00-'06. There was no change to the rotors.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Are these still available? Any pics?

·
Registered
84 Posts
the rotors will not fit the rc51 - the rc uses smaller rotors.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
If you pay for shipping I will ship to Canada. As for the size, yes the should fit because they are the same part number on the Indysportbike site stx36d.
Let me know.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.