Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

Administrator
Discussion Starter #21
We will be seeing weekly updates (approximately) which are largely based on community feedback. While that doesn't mean we can action every request, it does mean that we are listening. We won't get there overnight, but we will get there. :)

- Cricket

Registered
Man, I tell you what.....first off, I had to sell my last Blade a little over 5 years ago because I needed some $$$ for a move. Since I didn't have a Blade anymore and starting a new job, I just didn't stay active on the page anymore, so shame on me for not getting on this page more frequently to stay updated......but man, I was about to freak the hell out becuase I couldn't find my "In Box" as easliy as I could on the old platform. I was seriously about to whig out. Then I took a breath and said, "Wait a minute, something this big there HAS to be a post for this. Thank you for writing directions for me, it prevented me from throwing my computer. 馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ

President: Team Full Chat
So, with all the activity on this site I guess I'm the only one with gripes and likes? C'mon guys, like it or not, toss up an opinion with your thoughts.

I don't want to sound like the only whiny baby in the nursery.馃懚

Premium Member
The problem with 'random' gripes is that many are made merely for the sake of not accepting change.

My issue at the moment is with the avatar in that I cannot fit a full width bike into my avatar as it was before. I have tried with different sizes and both PNG and JPG but the width becomes compressed, hence my now using a single wheel - from a Fireblade of course!

Administrator
Discussion Starter #29
The problem with 'random' gripes is that many are made merely for the sake of not accepting change.

My issue at the moment is with the avatar in that I cannot fit a full width bike into my avatar as it was before. I have tried with different sizes and both PNG and JPG but the width becomes compressed, hence my now using a single wheel - from a Fireblade of course!
It needs to be square (minimum of 400 x 400 pixels) in order to display properly. You may need to use an image with enough background in it to make it square and still include the whole bike.

Have you considered adding the picture of your bike to your signature?

- Cricket

Administrator
Discussion Starter #30
How To Create A Signature

Your signature can include up to 4 lines, a maximum of 1000 characters and one link. An image counts as a line. Anytime you hit "enter" on your keyboard, it will automatically go to a new line. Images will automatically be resized to 300 x 200 pixels. You can see more options in your settings to collapse signatures, always view full signature, or to not see signatures at all. The choice is yours.

Both guests and members can view signatures.

If a user has their preferences set to the default they will see collapsed signatures as in the example below for them. (They can click to see more.)

If a user has their preferences set to always show expanded signatures it will look like the example below for them. Your image can be clicked to view full size.

If you want to adjust your preferences for signatures you can click on your avatar near the upper right-hand corner of the site and select account settings.

In the left side navigation, you will see an option for preferences. Click it.

Scroll down to content options and select your signature preferences.

- Cricket

Premium Member
It needs to be square (minimum of 400 x 400 pixels) in order to display properly.

Have you considered adding the picture of your bike to your signature?

- Cricket
Thanks for that. I did read the '400 x 400' requirement, but that, and I say without argument, was the same with the previous platform. No drama for me though. I'll just undertake the massive chore of dragging 'a' bike from the lounge room, ripping the fuel injection out of it, and then taking some appropriate shots from a camera with a square lens!:D

Mine was messed up too on the transfer, was able to re center though. A step backward here unfortunately.

Registered
I haven't spent enough time on the page yet to develop an opinion yet. Got a lot going on with work right now, and I'm still not used to checking this page that frequently. Though this makes twice this week, so that's a start.

I would like to offer an addition to the information in the "Gear" selection section in the user account details.

Where you allow us to pick from helmet, jacket, pants, etc. The choices need to have some added, such as CORETECH, BELL, and GAERNE to name a few.

Thanks,

Ian

Administrator
Discussion Starter #35
I would like to offer an addition to the information in the "Gear" selection section in the user account details.

Where you allow us to pick from helmet, jacket, pants, etc. The choices need to have some added, such as CORETECH, BELL, and GAERNE to name a few.

Thanks,

Ian
Let me look into this.

- Cricket

Registered
Hi. I notice one problem. I am from Sweden nut it shows Austrias flag on me. That must be because we have IP adress in Austria through my job or.

Administrator
Discussion Starter #37
Hi. I notice one problem. I am from Sweden nut it shows Austrias flag on me. That must be because we have IP adress in Austria through my job or.
You can fix that by resetting your location within your account using the drop-down menu. :)

Setting Your Location

Click on your avatar, near the upper right-hand corner of the site. Select account settings from the drop-down menu.

On the account settings page, scroll down to location.

As you start typing your city, it will offer you choices appear in the drop-down menu. Click to select the one that displays your location.

If you prefer to only display your state, simply type your state, and then click on it in the drop-down menu.

Within discussion threads, you will see your country flag displayed under your username.

User Location Privacy Settings

Click on your avatar and select Account Settings from the drop-down menu.

Your Account Settings page will open with more options. From the left-side navigation bar, select Privacy.

On your Privacy page, you will see options regarding your location.

Use the drop-down menu to select who can see your location information.

Save your privacy settings.

- Cricket

Registered
You can fix that by resetting your location within your account using the drop-down menu. :)

Setting Your Location

Click on your avatar, near the upper right-hand corner of the site. Select account settings from the drop-down menu.

On the account settings page, scroll down to location.

As you start typing your city, it will offer you choices appear in the drop-down menu. Click to select the one that displays your location.

If you prefer to only display your state, simply type your state, and then click on it in the drop-down menu.

Within discussion threads, you will see your country flag displayed under your username.

User Location Privacy Settings

Click on your avatar and select Account Settings from the drop-down menu.

Your Account Settings page will open with more options. From the left-side navigation bar, select Privacy.

On your Privacy page, you will see options regarding your location.

Use the drop-down menu to select who can see your location information.

Save your privacy settings.

- Cricket
Big thanks. Works fine

21 - 40 of 51 Posts