Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yup, Denver could have stayed home tonight, they still would have won. We deserve to lose. What a sad showing for the superbowl champs. Oh well, life goes on!!!

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
2 bad calls, 5 turnovers, and a extremely large number of FUBAR'd plays. Yup. They should have just forfeited the game. They did deserve to lose.

Unfortunately, the Broncos didn't play an overly impressive game either but they were just a smidgen better than the Pats.

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
glad it happened. i hate the pats and what they have done to my team over the last several years.

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Even at 14-3, Denver's not really getting their props.

I think the Broncs deserve a little more credit than some have given them. They played physical football all night long and several of the Pats' miscues and turnovers were forced, not "offered up on a silver platter" as Brady suggested in his post game remarks.

Still, NE fought like champs. I wasn't sure they were going to lose until the final three minutes.

·
Registered
551 Posts
I consider myself a big Denver fan, but after watching the Broncos vs. Pats game I feel crappy. It wasn't a commanding win. The Broncos got lucky with all the bad decisions they made throughout the game (1st qtr; 4th and 1 inside the Pats 5 yard line and they go for a TD? That should be an automatic field goal playing against the Pats most excellent d-fence.). As big as a Broncos fan I am, deep down inside I feel/know that the Colts and Manning will and deserve to win the superbowl. Oh well, another year of the Broncos getting stomped by Indy in the playoffs.

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
I fell asleep sometime early in the 3rd quarter. But the first half was terrible. I don't care if that was a good hit by the kicker, Ellis Hobbs should have held onto that.

Indy ain't looking so great right now down 21-3.

edit: 21-10 now after Mannign waived off the punt team.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts