Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Effective today Arai is allowing Internet sales of their products. We will be updating our online store to include the Arai products.
This was the quote from a Honda dealer from Florida.

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
Excellent! Guess they were losing too many sales. It didn't make sense anyway, as many of the kids working at the dealers don't know anything about fitting helmets anyway. I have to say, though, I purchased my last Arai through The Service Pavilion at the Cycleworld Motorcycle Show, and the guy there did know his stuff, and custom fit my helmet. Made a huge difference, since the XS is a bit too big, but the XXS is definitely too small.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Well that's great news, I guess I can put Arai back on my list of possible replacement helmets. I wonder what this will do to the helmet costs, hopefully drop.

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There is only one thing that will reduce helmet costs and I'm not willing to vote for it.

The one thing would be to repeal all helmet laws.

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Or stocking. Not all Arai dealers charge list. And a good stock of Arai helmets (or Shoei) is some big $$$ (or even more $$$ when it has ducks on it)
Sheep, is this affecting your business? Let us know how it goes.

S

·
0 Posts
Never owned an Arai........... maybe I'll give one a try if the prices come down quite a bit.

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Never owned an Arai........... maybe I'll give one a try if the prices come down quite a bit.
They'll be about the same price as a Shoei.

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
Protect?...... we're talking about bling bling.......everybody knows that Arai has the highest bling factor :evilaugh:
I thought the Vemar carbon fiber was the bling captain. or maybe those new colored chrome ones (I can't remember the company)

·
Registered
295 Posts
I saw an Icon lid for the first time at Mid Ohio last weekend. What a heavy hunk of crap! I'd wear an HJC first.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts