Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is what I woke up to this morning... :rant:

A WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY UNTIL NOON FOR A COMBINATION OF ADVERSE WEATHER. NORTHWEST WINDS OF 15 TO 25 MPH IN THE WAKE OF A FAST MOVING COLD FRONT WILL KEEP WIND CHILLS IN THE 30 TO 40 BELOW ZERO RANGE THROUGH THE MORNING. SOME GROUND DRIFTING IS ALSO POSSIBLE IN RURAL AREAS.

DRESS THOSE KIDS WARM BEFORE SENDING THEM OUT TO SCHOOL THIS MORNING. IF TRAVELING IN RURAL AREAS A SLEEPING BAG AND EXTRA WARM CLOTHES SHOULD BE BROUGHT ALONG IN THE EVENT YOU BECOME STRANDED.

I want to crawl back in bed.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Here in B.C. Cdn it is not to bad. On Sunday, my ritual is to shoot h/gun at the indoor range-----in fact I am in charge of it, still I called it off as the extremely steep & tight turns (non legal road) would be simply to much for most & turn out would be limited to those with good 4X4 vehicles. Still on Monday I went to the gym using 4-wheel drive & will do the same to-day.

I pity those in Provinces from Ontario & east of it for they have been hit with a lot of snow STILL that is something they must suffer almost every winter. So one reason I prefer it here not that it is like Southern Calif., Texas or others.

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
ND4SPD said:
We got about 3-4" overnight with another 5" coming today and snow in the forecast for the next 7-8 days :crap:
And I bet stuff just keeps operating up there too doesn't it!?

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
ccwilli3 said:
And I bet stuff just keeps operating up there too doesn't it!?

Everything but traffic :rant: :rant: :rant: Took me almost an hr to get to work this morning, mostly because a wanker 30 something male decided that the freeway was unsafe for him so instead of taking city streets he'd rather drive 15mph on the freeway and cause a 5 mile backup :rant: :rant: :rant:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts