Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks hows everyone doin ? changed the oil and filter on my blade today,and cleaned bottom fairing out,all nice and shiny.put back together then it started SNOWING ! :mad: I hate this bl**dy cold weather ! bring on the global warming and indian summers,:evilaugh: was hoping to get her taxed on thurs and get out for my 1st ride,might be then sledge instead :crying:

·
Registered
763 Posts
Well, were have decent weather here. Sorry to hear of your timing misfortune. Today is supposed to get into the low 70's and tomorrow is supposed to be mid to high 70's. Spring is coming in quick it seems.

·
Premium Member
11,900 Posts
After a couple of weeks of pretty decent weathe,r this mornings ride to work was a tad cold and as a result I switched on my heated grips.. all good and nice warm hands for the rest of the journey :D

but....

because I had got into the habit of NOT having them on I forgot to switch the bl00dy things off when I got to work :crap:

Result = dead battery when I got on my bike to come home :crying:

I felt a right pillock :O walking back into work and asking if we had any jump leads and could one of the guys drive the jeep over the road so I could jump start my bike :crying:

·
Registered
270 Posts
I'll take the blame, finally got the blade MOT'd on Saturday after chain drama & a replacement engine. Taxed it sunday and lost job today so after all that effort no money for bloody petrol to use it!!!!:crying:

So feel free to blame me, by the way no snow down in the borders yet just plenty of rain.:crap:

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Yea soz to hear bout ur job mate,kinel2 hope you find another 1 soon,yea jbond4321 weather turned horrible here again !! we got freezin cold winds and sleet at the mo,with more snow forecast,for tues,weds maybe thurs, Loopy dont u worry about feeling a pilllock,we all do it sumtime,good thing is you wont forget to turn them off again :thumb:

·
Registered
21,183 Posts
I'll take the blame, finally got the blade MOT'd on Saturday after chain drama & a replacement engine. Taxed it sunday and lost job today so after all that effort no money for bloody petrol to use it!!!!:crying:

So feel free to blame me, by the way no snow down in the borders yet just plenty of rain.:crap:
Sorry to hear kinel, pretty crappy, good luck in getting another job.

Hale lashing off the window atm :(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.