Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
11,499 Posts
It's very difficult trying to read the situation. And all the while you're just really wondering are we gonna get hopped up enough to make some bad decisions? Perhaps play a little game called "just the tip". Just for a second, just to see how it feels
:rotfl:

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll go see it agin no doubt.

I can't believe Jane Seymour in the movie....that bedroom seen with Owen Wilson was priceless. And the grandmother, I almost choked on my popcorn when the dinner scene came on. Even the balloon scene with the little kid...Shut up, and make me a bicycle.:rotfl: :rotfl:

S

·
0 Posts
Crap! I opted for Bad News Bears because it looked good with Billy Bob in the trailers :crap: Guess I'll have to go back to the movies today :D

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
wedding crashers kicked ass!!!

S

·
0 Posts
OK, just got back from watching Wedding Crashers and thought it was :rotfl::thumb::thumb:

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Wifey and I saw it this past weekend, and way glad we did. (We went to the theater thinking we'd see "The Island" or the Dukes movie or something.) Like NinerPilot (and half our theater), we were laughing so hard at times that there was definitely dialogue that was missed.

Random memories from the flick:
- Mrs. (call me "Kitty Kat") Cleary, with disgust: "Pervert!" :rotfl:
- "Did you do the motorboat?"
- Owen Wilson can probably afford to have that nose fixed. What do you think?
- "just the tip" was awesome, but apparently you had to be paying attention (my wife missed it from laughing at something just prior...)
- Vaughn's character refused to give the painting back - "it was a gift..." :D
- Wilson's character admitting that he'd crashed a funeral earlier in the day... :rotfl:

Yeah - I have to see it again. Too funny. :thumb:

·
Registered
483 Posts
"that girl's fit for a straight jacket... I mean she's f*cked three ways to the weekend. But ya know what Father? I dig it."

"I think he's on steroids... it's like trying to cover a f*cking race horse"

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
John Beckwith: Claire's mom just made me feel her hooters.
Jeremy Klein: So, you gonna complain everytime some hot older broad makes you feel her up? Stop crying like a little girl.
John Beckwith: I wasn't crying like a little girl.
Jeremy Klein: Well why don't you try getting jacked off under the table? Then you'll have something to complain about. What they like? Were they nice? Are they real or fake? They built for comfort or for speed? What'd you do? You play the motorboat? You played the motorboat
[makes motorboat noise]
Jeremy Klein: You motorboatin' son of a bitch.
John Beckwith: What's wrong with you?
Jeremy Klein: What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you?
John Beckwith: [starts walking away] Nothin'. I'm going for a walk.
Jeremy Klein: [sort of screaming to John] Well, have fun. I'm gonna go ice my balls and spit up some blood.
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts