Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(Out of respect for her, because I woudn't want mine out there, I had to make some changes into her outfit) :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Imagine the following:

You have just made it through your wedding ceremony and step out onto the church steps. The photographer raises his camera.

Following your family tradition, both of you hold white doves which you will release together. You and your new husband stand shoulder to shoulder with a dove in your hands as your friends and relatives eagerly wait.

The photographer gives the ready signal and you open your hands toward the sky.

Not a dry eye in the house, the camera flashes; the moment is
saved for eternity....

Wedding Gown $2,500.
Photographer $2,000

Having "the twins" pop out and say CHEESE in front of your family and friends...

PRICELESS!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not to mention I would get deleated in a heartbeat. See #4 of the rules.

And that is why I did it. but when my GF send it to me, I couldn't stop laughing. That would be my luck... :eek:

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Where do you get all this stuff. LMAO

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
Well, I just try to make some of YOU laugh...
Sorry, but I just had to replace 2 mail servers because the client ran out of disk space. While restoring the data to the new servers, the client was horrified to find that the users had over 1/2 terabyte of JPG files and once the systm was back online he started reviewing a few of these "business" attachments . . .

Needless to say, new rules regarding bulk mailing of jokes and attachments were implemented immediately. I think he wants to have a few of the users foot the bill for the new servers and a major portion of his monthly bandwidth charges . . .

·
Registered
228 Posts
Your friends are the reason they make anti-spam filters for e-mail systems . . .
:plus1:

Just like anythig that does make it past my spam and phishing filters and has a FW: in the subject line automatically gets deleted.

BTW, that dress photo is a few years old.

·
Banned
4,696 Posts
thats what is so great about the net.....nothing ever dies

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sorry, but I just had to replace 2 mail servers because the client ran out of disk space. While restoring the data to the new servers, the client was horrified to find that the users had over 1/2 terabyte of JPG files and once the systm was back online he started reviewing a few of these "business" attachments . . .

Needless to say, new rules regarding bulk mailing of jokes and attachments were implemented immediately. I think he wants to have a few of the users foot the bill for the new servers and a major portion of his monthly bandwidth charges . . .

And I'm sorry... but I don't email them to people, just post them on the web to make people smile...

1 - 20 of 44 Posts