Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just got back from a good weekend at Jennings, alot of crashes, I rode sunday and 1/2 monday. On sunday the ambulance had to go on the track 13 times and 1 guy was flown out. I went from 33s to 32s for my times and I was happy with that! Especially with all the guys eating dirt. On monday a zx10 showed up, the first one I had ever seen, I ran with him for his first session,, and let me say THAT THING IS FAST, he would pull me on the back strait. Ok 2nd session I am going to follow him again, and he leaves me on the back strait, laying down long black marks as he comes out of the corners,,,,,,,,,And then, he goes into the 3, 4 chicain and knows he is going to fast touches the front brakes and folds the front,,, dirt sandwich. He didn't even finish 2 sessions, back on the trailer and back home. I have the pic but it is to big, I will send it to someone if you will resize and post for me.
thanks

·
Registered
210 Posts
Cool, I was there Saturday and managed to run some 1:30-flats when I didn't hit traffic. Might run in the advanced group next time just to avoid the traffic. I was hoping to hit the 1:29's but it was late in the day and I was drained so I decided to back off a bit. After that I just duked it out a bit with some local guys and got some video footage. Had more fun doing that than trying break my personal lap record.

It was busy Sat. but only 2 wrecks. 1 guy had a slapper and went off in 2 (went to the hospital, bike totalled) and my bro spun out the rear in turn 8 but was unhurt. I think a Duc 999 may have lowsided too but I believe he got right back up and continued on.

There was a green 10R there on Saturday. He was running good in the intermediate group, probably should have been in the advanced group.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Sounds like you had fun up there. I can't wait to get back but it'll be in the fall most likely. Maybe a Monday that is a little less crowded. Last trip up there were about 80 people there that day and I couldn't get a clean lap in all day. Really miss the .org day I went with less than 30 riders total. THAT was a blast!

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
smkeatr said:
Sounds like you had fun up there. I can't wait to get back but it'll be in the fall most likely. Maybe a Monday that is a little less crowded. Last trip up there were about 80 people there that day and I couldn't get a clean lap in all day. Really miss the .org day I went with less than 30 riders total. THAT was a blast!
You should come to 600RR.net days there in October, it'll be just like our trackday. I went to the 600RR day last october and the weather was MUCH better! Like 72 both days! :D

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
ccwilli3 said:
You should come to 600RR.net days there in October, it'll be just like our trackday. I went to the 600RR day last october and the weather was MUCH better! Like 72 both days! :D
Should be able to make that. Can I still do a 1 day thing?

·
Registered
158 Posts
sittinguy said:
finnally had a minute to sit down and resize the pic,, here it is

poster picture for the need of a set of Sharkskinz....OUCH!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts