Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Exactly how much is cheap? Me and the wife like to get a cabin in Gatlinburg, TN which is only a little over 2 hours from where we live but it's a great getaway for us. Major touristy type place with lots to do pretty close proximity.
A weekend in general runs us like $500.. That's with a cabin that has all the little quirks like hot tub and pool table and the such in it. The cabin is about $250-300 of it.

You can get off cheaper if you goto a small hotel.. I could include some links to rental places and the such if interested. But you can find everything you might want to know just by doing a search for gatlinburg and looking at the sites that pop up for it.

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
ND4SPD said:
I don't drink :idunno:

I'm scheming something for AZ, waiting for a call back from a friend. Chances are slim, but it *could* work
Yep... I knew that but wasn't thinking. Stay away from Savannah on St. Patty's day :crap: ... But any other time it is still a great place visit, but you would want to have transportation. Savannah is a grand old city on the coast with a great history and interesting sights.

·
Banned
3,466 Posts
NinerPilot said:
I wouldnt say that Gatlinburg is warm this time of year.....
Well, maybe if you live above the Arctic Circle.

But definitely not warmer than Cleveland. Once you get up into the mountains, it starts getting a wee bit nippy.

I still say Biloxi. Warm, right on the gulf so you can fish or snorkel or just lay on the beach. Nice spot.

I'd also second Jacksonville. Nice, but crowded.

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
ND4SPD said:
I don't drink :idunno:

I'm scheming something for AZ, waiting for a call back from a friend. Chances are slim, but it *could* work
C'mon out Zoltan! Well, before April 1, that is. If you end up in Tucson, you know you have a place to stay. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Newfie TLR said:
LMAO

I was going to suggest south east of Orlando for golf. Beautiful and cheap, if you can put up with Colryn's idea of crappy weather. :smilebig:

I just got back from florida about 3 weeks ago and it was great...70-78 degrees, lot of stuff to do and hotels are reasonable as well... I think that ours was around $50 a night in coccoa beach...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts