Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
coderedcbr said:
I looked at the photo a little closer and his passenger pegs are down I would love to see two up with guy.
Not sure how that would work, he's already using both seats. :p

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Purpdust said:
Well I think that he should get some CF MAG Wheels and some wave disc to reduce his unsprung weight and maybe a complete Ti Exhaust and CF Body work.

This way the bike will handle so much better.
NO!

He just needs to get his ass in a Truck

:evilaugh:

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
dB said:
That's a big dude. The stock rear spring was probably perfect for him.
:rotfl:
That got under my radar at first....nice work.... :clap:

·
Registered
463 Posts
Just...wow...that is one very large dude. I suppose everyone can enjoy the aspect of riding. If he can throw his weight around well enough, he may be able to pass anyone of you on the track :rotfl: I'd hate to be stuck behind that on a single lane road. To have to stare at that crack, ick

·
Registered
37 Posts
i have always thought that the seat was to big. I guess it is just to big for me. When the GF is on back she has to stretch to reach me becaus she is so far back. i still ride in a somewhat motocross style(up against the tank as much as possible). I guess this guy does not have that problem :huh:

S

·
0 Posts
TGZ13 said:
Technically his crack is using the passenger seat :eek: YUCK :eek:
Sorry, but that is just too funny :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :clap: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I've seen a dude almost as large that made me work to stay out front of him when he was flogging his RC51 :thumb:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts