Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I went to my first Alberta Strip club tonight with some guys from work.

I got to say it was a little PG, atleast from what I am use to in Ontario.

Then again when I told the host at Ceasers that I was looking for strip club in Vegas she said I was going to be disappointed there as well and I was. Why can't they sell booze and show necked women at the same time.

·
Registered
626 Posts
:rotfl:I'm in sales and I travel almost every week for work, I could write a book on the subject. I agree about Alberta, when in Calgary you get better views at Cowboys then the local establishments...

Vegas is good but for the US, Tampa Fl or Alaska (believe it or not) :smokin:

Support the local economy when traveling :thumb:

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
What are these "strip" clubs that you speak of...some sort of do-it-yourself furniture refinishing establishment.... :idunno:

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
who would have known that Canadians were so wise in the ways of furniture refinishing... :idunno:

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
So my visit to a furniture refinisher in Quebec City must have been a fluke...one technician was high on grass with a broken arm in a cast and the other really had problems...

·
Registered
11,499 Posts
So my visit to a furniture refinisher in Quebec City must have been a fluke...one technician was high on grass with a broken arm in a cast and the other really had problems...

You need to drive north a few hours to Montreal to get your wood furniture refinished. The technicians are much younger and fitter, and more enthusiastic about re-finishing wood furniture. Real artisans.

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
I've had some work done in Windsor, would you say the finish would be on par with that?

1 - 20 of 46 Posts