Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Total estimated cost to repair damage......... $11,300+

The 954 is totaled!!!  Has anyone had a 954 totalled before and if so, how much did you get for it???

Thanks,

Rick

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Yep, thought so

I still think that the bike will be easily repairable, so you might want to consider buying it from the insurance company and keeping it/selling it/taking it to the track.

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
Dpending on your insurance company, the agent will use any one or combination of the following to determine what you get:
1) Book value
2) What dealers are selling used 954s for
3) What private individuals are selling 954s for

I'm betting you'll get right around $8K for it.

Just my guess.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Paid the average salvage bid for my '01 929 which was 900 and am getting 7500 total which they arrived at by pricing my bikes value in my local area at 9 different dealers.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Heavy-Dee : So basically I would get more out of my bike if I wreck it, rather than if I sell it.  

That sucks.  

HD

Even more so if you wreck it, buy it back, fix it cheap, and then sell it again. Quite possibly more than MSRP

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
2OHOH2954 : Quote (Heavy-Dee @ Oct. 31 2003, 7:35am)So basically I would get more out of my bike if I wreck it, rather than if I sell it.  

That sucks.  

HD

Even more so if you wreck it, buy it back, fix it cheap, and then sell it again. Quite possibly more than MSRP  
And we wonder why our rates are so high.

Something tells me that K9's bike is a little beyond worth fixing

1 - 8 of 8 Posts