Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
I agree that it is better looking, but what good is a bed that's that short?

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Better then nothing I guess....I have a tacoma that is four door with a 5.5' bed. It works out ok! I even put the RC in, but the tailgate was down. I miss my full size truck days, and I will go back after this truck probably.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
It's for people who think that this is too

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
2OHOH2954 : It's for people who think that this is too  

[subie pic]
I like those...but I don't love them. too much car..not enough truck. I remember the brat, and loved it though.  If that thing had about 8 more inches of ground clearance...it would rock!

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
showmethebombs : Quote (2OHOH2954 @ July 30 2003, 4:32pm)It's for people who think that this is too  

[subie pic]
I like those...but I don't love them.  too much car..not enough truck.  I remember the brat, and loved it though.  If that thing had about 8 more inches of ground clearance...it would rock!
So do I. I think Scorpion makes (or will make) a 3-4' riser kit. It was just a joke about the whole H2 = masculinity image

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
I'd never own a H2 rattle box... Everyone in my area has one, see them at about a rate of 1 per 7 minutes on the road... They suck!

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
You guys may not believe this, but I am still fighting a legal battle against Subaru over the Brat for patent infringement. The bench seat came from a van that was up on blocks in my front yard, but I was the first one to come up with the idea of putting it in the bed of a pickup, and it is my contention that when Subaru put those little seats in the back of the Brat, they stole that idea from ME!

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Pete : You guys may not believe this, but I am still fighting a legal battle against Subaru over the Brat for patent infringement.  The bench seat came from a van that was up on blocks in my front yard, but I was the first one to come up with the idea of putting it in the bed of a pickup, and it is my contention that when Subaru put those little seats in the back of the Brat, they stole that idea from ME!

...yeah, but did you or your cousin Billy Bob patent it before Subaru did?

·
Registered
700 Posts
tigerblade : Quote (Pete @ July 30 2003, 3:23pm)I agree that it is better looking, but what good is a bed that's that short?
What good is the 4WD that probably 10% of the owners will ever use?
Like every other SUV sold these days. Especially Land Rovers.

The only time those vehicles will ever see 'offroad' is when the soccer mom driving it backs into the neighbor's flowerbed.

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
tigerblade : What good is the 4WD that probably 10% of the owners will ever use?
Seriously, how is that any different than the performance capabilities of our sportbikes never being fully utilized by 90% of us?

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
I talked to a Hummer salesman about a month ago at a bike night. He said many of the buyers have come back in to b1tch about the poor mileage it gets. He was seriously. After he said it I almost my pants I was laughing so hard. I'm waiting for them to put out some sort of lightweight tank, some idiot would buy it.

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
ND4SPDSHO : It's an Envoy/Trailblazer with a cutsie wrapper on it.  
Zoltan, actually, the H2 is based on a full-sized GM truck frame, not the mid-sized Envoy/Trailblazer, and there's a very extensive list of components on the H2 that make it quite different from anything in GM's standard line of 4x4s.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts