Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who of us really have no life. :rotfl: I wonder who else has been clicking away on active topics, repeatedly, just waiting for a reply - to anything! :p I guess normal people are celebrating with friends or family.

I have no life this year! :crying:

There, I feel somewhat better.

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
Bacchus said:
who of us really have no life. :rotfl: I wonder who else has been clicking away on active topics, repeatedly, just waiting for a reply - to anything! :p I guess normal people are celebrating with friends or family.

I have no life this year! :crying:

There, I feel somewhat better.
yes yes yes. this is my third time checking back here today. the other 2 I did spend awhile waiting for people to post anything.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
dont feel so bad,I have been checking most of the night too, hoping for that last minute "interesting motorcycle post" to no avail...sorry though, I gotta go to bed, santas almost here :D the sooner I go to sleep the sooner I get to open presents...I love presents :D

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
Northern RR said:
dont feel so bad,I have been checking most of the night too, hoping for that last minute "interesting motorcycle post" to no avail...sorry though, I gotta go to bed, santas almost here :D the sooner I go to sleep the sooner I get to open presents...I love presents :D
merry christmas and maybe you'll have some nice motorcycle stuff under the tree in the morning

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
firedawgon929 said:
Damn Bacchy, I would have invited you over if I had known. :(

Well, just know you'll be in our thoughts tomorrow. :cheers:
Thanks firedawgon! ;) Things are better now. I'm home from work, and a friend will be picking me up (so I can imbibe :D ) in 15 minutes to go to another friends party. :cheers: :alcohol: Actually I'll be a fairly good boy 'cause I get to work tomorrow too. :thumbd:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts