Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Behold, Fireblades.org post sluts are leaving their mark.  Statistics as of 17:30 Oct 27th.

ND4SPDSHO
3514 posts

Bacchus
2496 posts

ConqSoft  (Administrator, so he's forgiven)
2490 posts

Chain
2254 posts

2OHOH2954
2240 posts

ratter1
1873 posts

Baketech
1870 posts

booth23
1834 posts

showmethebombs
1730 posts

ccwilli3
1689 posts

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
If they carried over the counts from the old site, things would be substantially different . . .

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
No, I think the Usual Suspects were the same ones hogging up all the bandwidth on the old site too.

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
ccwilli3 : only 4 of those guys have fireblades... (by my count...)
The rest of us sold them because we learned everything possible about the 'Blade and now we're just passing our knowledge on

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
ND4SPDSHO : Quote (ccwilli3 @ Oct. 27 2003, 5:56pm)only 4 of those guys have fireblades... (by my count...)
The rest of us sold them because we learned everything possible about the 'Blade and now we're just passing our knowledge on
Now THAT is some refined, high-test

Well done!

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
I couldn't find a 2nd bike I wanted badly enough so I'll be a Fireblade owner come next summer, as soon as the 05 models are leaked (want to find out if a V5 blackbird is coming). Prices should stabilize after all the initial sales are made.

And oh yeah, I got a real job now, so my post whoring will cease

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
ND4, you have absolutely no worries of being overtaken - a job very, very well done

SMTB, congrats on making the top ten cut! Not to mention all of the wonderful T & A you have contributed.

OK, I am going to try to behave now, but it's so very, very difficult.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts