·
Registered
14,390 Posts
:rotfl:

Good one.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Lived just south of the frigid 51st for the lesser years of my life. I only moved to CA in '99 and we've had snow (natural snow, not silicone) about 10 miles from where I live.

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Haha!
Reminds me of one time I took the F150 to tahoe. Got to my buddy's house after dark with clean dry roads. The next morning, I had to figure out where the truck was!:eek:
Sure enough, it was under 4 feet of fresh snow.

·
Registered
11,499 Posts
:redrider:

:beatup: make sure you have leave the heat on the night before and when the car gets nice and toasty the metal will warm up and the snow/ice will just slide right off nice and easy.
Actually when you leave your warm car outside overnight, the snowflakes melt as soon as they touch the glass, then freeze into a nice thick layer of ice that you get to chip off in the morning. You can leave your defrost on for an hour if you want and it won't do shit. Unless of course I'm being fished here, in which case, fuck you.

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
Actually when you leave your warm car outside overnight, the snowflakes melt as soon as they touch the glass, then freeze into a nice thick layer of ice that you get to chip off in the morning. You can leave your defrost on for an hour if you want and it won't do shit. Unless of course I'm being fished here, in which case, fuck you.

works with my car and my car is 20 years old and doesn't blow heat nearly as well as new cars. once the glass gets warm the ice starts to melt and you can just push it off in big chunks. maybe its just canadian snow that doesn't melt.:idunno:

1 - 20 of 65 Posts