Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I have a 92 carb engined 900 blade motor in my kit car the trouble is the plugs are fouling up with fuel and now it won't start at all,if I put new plugs in it,it will start on all four but after a while those plugs will foul up and I'm back to square one.It has a electric fuel pump with a pressure regulater,the spark seams weak to me but I was told that you won't get a spark the same as a conventional car,any ideas will be greatly appreciated.

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
Hi guys I have a 92 carb engined 900 blade motor in my kit car the trouble is the plugs are fouling up with fuel and now it won't start at all,if I put new plugs in it,it will start on all four but after a while those plugs will foul up and I'm back to square one.It has a electric fuel pump with a pressure regulater,the spark seams weak to me but I was told that you won't get a spark the same as a conventional car,any ideas will be greatly appreciated.
Has this just started or has it been a problem since you installed the engine or fuel system?
Is there any vacuum connection to the fuel system?
Are you able to bypass the fuel system and use a simple gravity feed to rule out the fuel supply as the problem?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts