Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone i am sure this question has been asked numerous times. I have searched threads and cant find an answer. I am shopping around for a slip on and am wondering what the diameter is , so i will know if any modifications are needed. I have honestly considered going back to a stock can because the one on there just doesnt sound the way i want it. Thanks again for all your help. This is my first one and i dont quite have the service manual yet. The bike currently has an RSR muffler and it honestly sounds tinny and reminiscent of a two stroke and its annoying the hell out of me.

·
Premium Member
2,537 Posts
Hi, do you have the EGCV on the exhaust , reason I ask is whether you have a straight through system, or is it a bolt on muffler, pictures here from an exhaust I just took off a 929, previous owner cut off the end baffle, as you can see from the gauge its 75mm ( about 3 inch in old money)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi, do you have the EGCV on the exhaust , reason I ask is whether you have a straight through system, or is it a bolt on muffler, pictures here from an exhaust I just took off a 929, previous owner cut off the end baffle, as you can see from the gauge its 75mm ( about 3 inch in old money) View attachment 107894 View attachment 107895 View attachment 107896
thank you i appreciate it. Im trying to find a slip on because i dont want to cut the baffle, believe it or not im trying to quiet the bike down, not make it any louder. It seems like one of the only slip ons i can find is a Yoshimura Rs1 but i dont want it to scream. The other option i found is a Leo Vince, and i like the way it sounds, but its a little beyond my price range

1 - 7 of 7 Posts