Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Standard fare for me, no kidding, probably five nights a week. Healthy Choice frozen dinner (fish or beef are my, uh, "favorites" but I'm getting to the point I'm having to choke these bastards down the old hatch) washed down with an EAS Myoplex shake (made with water and ice cubes - too sweet with milk IMO).

F*ck me running you guys, this bachelor thingy is for the birds! :crap:

Oh well, at least I'm not eating fast food five days a week like I would have when I was ten years younger...

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
Roast turkey with rice in gravy :D Easy to make except the Turkey since it ain't from a can (roasted it last weekend). I have a Pork Loin that is getting grilled tomorrow. Got to maintain my wooly figure :)

EDIT: ooops forgot the Diet Mt Dew

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
Tonight it is left over Pizza. Tomorrow a roast is going in the crockpot with taters, carrots and onyons! Prolly grill up some burgers tomorrow afternoon and much from that the rest of the week.

And the best part is washing it all down with Sam Adams Winter Lager. YUMMY! :thumb:

And enjoying the peace, which is something our married brethern AREN'T :evilaugh:

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
firedawgon929 said:
A one dollar microwave burrito with sour cream and melted cheese on top, dr. p and peanut butter m&m's for dessert. :freebird:
Ouch a bag Burrito :crying: Learn to cook young one :eek: That crap will kill you.

And as an after dinner mint I am ordering Twist of the Wrist II book for me and some Crusty Demons of Dirt DVDs for my brother.

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
Microwaved frozen french bread pizzas, and a glass of wine. :crap: Mind you, I don't make a habit of this type of behavior but tonight I was lazy. Hmm, guess I was lazy for lunch too - a McDonald's double cheeseburger. OMG, what am I turning into? :eek:

·
Registered
497 Posts
A bowl of lucky charms. :thumb:

·
Registered
883 Posts
wow guys thats pathetic, its not hard to cook good meals and not long either.
Tonight is thai chilly and ginger chicken stirfry with organic wild rice, its real tasty plus you put the left overs in the fridge and have the rest for lunch or diner the next day, 2 meals in one! :thumb:

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
Will said:
Tonight is thai chilly and ginger chicken stirfry with organic wild rice, its real tasty plus you put the left overs in the fridge and have the rest for lunch or diner the next day, 2 meals in one! :thumb:
Organic wild :confused: seems redundant :D

Mine was plain old minute rice

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Will said:

I don't cook...I RE-HEAT!!!! :D

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Frozen pre-marinated chicken breast that gets cooked in the microwave. Potato hash, also made in microwave, and finally, frozen mixed veg., guess how it's made? Yup, microwave.

Chicken breast then gets cut up into bite size morsel, place it all in a big bowl, then squirt in ketchup and hot sauce. I eat this 4-5 times a week.

·
Premium Member
4,302 Posts
Bacchus said:
Anyone from Scotland on here? I think I'll try this recicpe tomorrow (haggis). NOT! :puke:

haggis recipe
...are you trying to make the sheep leave or something?

damn that recipe makes me want to wretch...I just prefer the way McDonalds packages all that stuff as 'cheeseburgers' and stuff rather then actually witnessing its induction into my meals ;)

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
SSG, sounds like you are as bad off as the rest of us poor, deprived bachelors. I really think you should give haggis a go though. Let us know how you liked it... :smilebig:

1 - 20 of 66 Posts