Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to appease hostilities and pick a winner here.

Coach, Dooney and Bourke or get her a laptop bag for a laptop that stays home? Dont ask me why she wants a laptop bag!!

She got the spa gift certificate last year.

Whats your better half getting?

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Purses are easy no-fails right now.

Mine is getting something nice...but on the outside chance she surfs in, I can't say. ;)

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
:thumb: LMAO!!!!!... D&B with the matching wristlet:thumb: .... that oughtta free me up for some extra track days next year.

-jh
proud supporter of sitting down and planning track days with the mrs. the week after xmas

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:thumb: LMAO!!!!!... D&B with the matching wristlet:thumb: .... that oughtta free me up for some extra track days next year.

-jh
proud supporter of sitting down and planning track days with the mrs. the week after xmas
The first time she came home with this rasberry pink purse with D&B all over it I was pissed!!! I asked "You went to Dave and Busters without me and how many tickets did it take to get that!!"

We have a D and B card with 9000 tickets on it. I think its like 27k tickets for a xbox.

·
Registered
138 Posts
coach purse and victoria s' gift card...I will put 500 down on the gift card and she will spend it in an hour..easily. Now imagine what she will do once she is is my wife in a year or so. ugh.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Just got it,

Diamonds - - then they cannot say No.
Nice ring Hammer :thumb:

I got my wife an 06' Pathfinder and a newborn baby boy... I think that'll be enough for this year...:D
Congrats on the baby boy and good choice on the pathfinder :thumb:

I told my kids I wanted tools for my bike :smilebig:

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
The first time she came home with this rasberry pink purse with D&B all over it I was pissed!!! I asked "You went to Dave and Busters without me and how many tickets did it take to get that!!"

We have a D and B card with 9000 tickets on it. I think its like 27k tickets for a xbox.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: that is hilarious

·
Registered
271 Posts
Just married in August of this year, so the gift is going to be pretty good. Includes a day at the spa and I am going to put the down on her new '07 Chev Cobalt SS Supercharged. That will hold it until I take in her '05 Cavalier on Monday. I was going to take it in today, but I can't even get out of my chair right now, damn deer!

·
Registered
271 Posts
it's a great car. fun to drive. handles much much better then the cavalier does with alot more room inside.

I loved the one I took on a test drive. The one we are getting is coming from Minneapolis to Rochester, my friend's dad is the sales manager so he's going to be able to hide it until Monday. Getting the black with manual transmission, so it should be a smokin ride. She won't venture away from GM or even that style car, she's had nothing but Cavaliers since she started driving.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Let's see....

• Vera Bradley clutch purse
  • Snowboarding helmet
  • Horse Happy Feet slippers (from my 9 year old son)
  • 1 cup coffee maker for her office
  • Stocking stuffers:
    • pound Dunkin Donuts ground French Vanilla coffee
    • 8 2700mAh batteries & charger for her digital camera
In other words, useful stuff. She's likes the cute and useful stuff. I also might throw in a snowboard.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts