Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last year my wife and I found out we had both filed our withholding wrong and had to cough up seven grand. This year I get something back. Two thousand and it's already burning a hole in my pocket.

First thing I'm getting is a kayak I've been wanting one for a long time now.
Second thing will be an alternator to replace the old generator in my '65 bug.
I can't even begin to decide what to get for the bike it's very nearly stock but doesn't seem to need much of anything as far as performance. I'm thinking steel braid lines maybe.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Hmm, so far i got a sargent seat, throttlemeisters, and if all goes well, a nice arata for the 954!! Gonna be a great year!!

·
Registered
393 Posts
Well lets see. What can I do with this $120.00? A few tanks of gas for the Toyota, maybe. :idunno: But I'm happy, this is the first time in about 5 years that I have not had to pay. :D

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
Tax Refund? We don't get no stinkin Tax Refund!

Try materializing about $20K every year when your bank account has eaten your overdraft account which ate your Keough and the 401K after it ate the retirement account which payed last years taxes . . .

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
abtech said:
Try materializing about $20K every year when your bank account has eaten your overdraft account which ate your Keough and the 401K after it ate the retirement account which payed last years taxes . . .

so that is what it is like to race? :crap:

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
Well lucky me.....I have to fork out $4500 to pay the taxes on that wonderful Dude for a Day contest. I would be getting back about $2700 but NOOOOOO, got hit with a 30% luxury tax.

Dano

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ouch!!!
I had hoped for a more positive response. Looks like most people just want to pay off debt.
I've been debt free for more than fifteen years. Never bought anything I couldn't pay for. That's why I still drive a '65 volkswagen.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts