Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had the music quiz now what is it you are currently reading. For the less literate this does not include magazines :)

Just finished:
Garageband by Apple Computer

My current is:
Code Hacking: A Developer's Guide to Network Security by Richard Conway and Julian Cordingley

·
Registered
379 Posts
do financial statements counts? I have to update two of them, as well as actual and projected number for this year and next. Sales tax, payroll tax and a meeting with my accountant at the end of the week. :crying:

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
Books read in last couple of months:

DaVinci Code
Pale Horse Coming - Stephen Hunter

Currently reading Time to Hunt, also by Stephen Hunter.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
DoD 5200.28-std orange book
NIST Special Publication 800-23
DoD 8500.1 on information assurance
MLS evaluation guidelines

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
colryn said:
DoD 5200.28-std orange book
NIST Special Publication 800-23
DoD 8500.1 on information assurance
MLS evaluation guidelines
Hmmm I might have visited your office in a past life. Did a visit of the IDT program on a precious job. Got to see a shuttle launch from the parking lot at break :D

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
sheepofblue said:
Hmmm I might have visited your office in a past life. Did a visit of the IDT program on a precious job. Got to see a shuttle launch from the parking lot at break :D

I have not worked in the cape area in quite some time. While I was there, I got to see several launches during break time. However, I did get to see one launch at night. One of the most spectacular views I have ever seen IMO. Pictures do not do it justice.

I now work inland and do not get to see the great views anymore. :crap:

1 - 20 of 82 Posts