·
Heeza Y Zasch
3,033 Posts
oooh... stator cover. sweet!

a dear friend of mine gave me his old toolbox :freebird:

·
President: Team Full Chat
8,144 Posts
As well as the usual socks and single malt, I did quite well...

oooh... stator cover. sweet!

a dear friend of mine gave me his old toolbox :freebird:

Noice!!:freebird:

I got a really cool gift, one that will certainly turn into many OEM and aftermarket parts. She MADE it, and pulled the pic off the Internet of the old Erion Formula Extreme 900 ALL BY HERSELF!!! I OBVIOUSLY have the best wife in the world :thumb:

·
Heeza Y Zasch
3,033 Posts
Noice!!:freebird:
I got a really cool gift, one that will certainly turn into many OEM and aftermarket parts. She MADE it, and pulled the pic off the Internet of the old Erion Formula Extreme 900 ALL BY HERSELF!!! I OBVIOUSLY have the best wife in the world :thumb:
how friggin' cool is she? :inlove: :nworthy:

You luck devil. I desperately want a nice well used tool chest to replace my 35 year old overspilling tool box
I'm well aware, and am truly blessed to have (Brad) as my friend :cheers: now I've got to FILL it! :freebird:

·
Heeza Y Zasch
3,033 Posts
did he bring you white wheels, or more?

that looks friggin' nice. :shades:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Santa has upgraded and started powder coating! I'll take another picture once they are on. Waiting on some parts to put them together right now

·
Heeza Y Zasch
3,033 Posts
oof. :hmm:

·
Registered
56 Posts
I got a new set of forks. They are already on the bike and I didnt take a picture. Unfortunately the front end is still twisted so on to the triples and axle i suppose.

·
Registered
128 Posts
MOSFET Regulator/Rectifiers - The Why & The How - SuperHawk Forum

I got a new stator coming under warranty. Everyone should read that article that doesn't know much about Hondas charging system woes. I have a friend with a mosfet style regulator off a cbr600rr that I will be modifying to fit, then taking it straight to the battery to eliminate my wiring harness from the equation.

I travel with my 929 and don't want to get stuck in another state again like I did earlier this year. Thank God my dad was 2 miles away in his truck when it happened this time.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts