Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
look, what color mesh should i put?

Well this is my bike, hope you like. got my micron polished exhaust on there, white sliders, smaller front flush mounts new bar ends. What color mesh you guys think i should put on there? thanx guys

Attachments

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not sure since they came wit the bike but now i got 207's i believe, i wanted the corsas but got a good deal so lol thanx, so what you think of the bike?

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
It looks like a 208, but I cant tell for sure. The 207 and 208 look alike but mount backwards of each other. Not my cup of tea, but whatever floats your boat ya know? Personally I dont like any shine on my bike... All black and dull. While I am on vacation, Im sending rearsets and other assorted pieces to the powdercoater.
Chris

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Interesting blue color. Definitely eye catching. I'm curous about the mesh question. Where and why would there be a need to put mesh on a 929? :huh:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah the pic is a little old lol tryin to take new ones soon, but i wanna put mesh or something becasue im tired of seeing all the hoses and everything thru the side

·
Administrator
8,596 Posts
Looks good. Did you paint it or was it that way when you bought it? Try Home Depot for some plastic screening if you want to add grills to cover things up...

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Lookin at your bike...i can't find one place that I think would look nice for a screen door :idunno: But that's why its yours and not mine

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
OSIRIS said:
Lookin at your bike...i can't find one place that I think would look nice for a screen door :idunno: But that's why its yours and not mine
Dont be a hata, playa...Dat bike off da hook dawg...fo shizzle ma nizzle...all she needz is a lil mo bling-bling mang...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts