Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what did everyone pay OTD minus taxes? I'm particularly interested in US prices. I will be picking mine up in the next week or two and just wanted to see what prices everyone was paying. I got mine for $10,500 OTD US in Buffalo, NY.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
This really pisses me off.............

I got mine for £8499 on the road, approx $17000.

That was good deal as they retail for £9299 in the UK, or approx $18600.

·
Registered
3 Posts
This really pisses me off.............

I got mine for £8499 on the road, approx $17000.

That was good deal as they retail for £9299 in the UK, or approx $18600.
Can we no just import and use in the UK? Or one of you good, kind, Over the ocean guys or gals could send us one as a present so we can evade the cruel UK government taxes. Time to emigrate to the states.
Right who wants to sponsor me for work :evilaugh:

·
Registered
946 Posts
I can't believe you all have to pay so much for bikes that is just insane! Are cars the same way? Is it just stuff from out of country or would you pay the same mark up on a Ducati too?

·
Registered
7 Posts
$12,600 OTD for the black... bought in N.C.. I wasn't unhappy with that price until I read this post. Thanks a lot! $10,185 is a crazy deal.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Can we no just import and use in the UK? Or one of you good, kind, Over the ocean guys or gals could send us one as a present so we can evade the cruel UK government taxes. Time to emigrate to the states.
Right who wants to sponsor me for work :evilaugh:
Ireland................. the rip off capital of the world 15,000 Euro.
can't ireland and scotland just secede from the UK and become their own countries? worked okay for us. start by dumping some tea in the atlantic...

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
i got mine for £7299 the shop gave me £1800 for my 2001 yamaha r6
****.............are you pulling my leg ??

Which dealer gave you £2100 off list price mate ??

·
Registered
22 Posts
Wow some crazy high prices and some really low ones.
Ive been seriously considering a new bike. ( the burgandy and silver )
Ive been to a few shops that already have them in stock, and $11,200-$11,600 is the norm on all the bikes prices around here. Out the door is putting them around $13,400. BUt shops are adding in free oil changes , tire services and so on as part of that price. Guess I need to shop around more if you guys are finding them in the $10,000 range.

Paul

·
Registered
3 Posts
can't ireland and scotland just secede from the UK and become their own countries? worked okay for us. start by dumping some tea in the atlantic...
Hope Scotland does get total independence from the English government, then have our own currency and steer away from the nasty Euro, what a con by the government even the Europeans are conned into things. The Spanish want away from the Euro as they clainm it is killing the Spanish economy. And I belive it would.
Cannot wait for total independence, rock on Scotland and the SNP. Ditch the Stealers.
If I could get a Blade for what the states pay for it, I would gladly buy one without hesitation.
I had a CBR600 not so long ago due to Blade being so expensive. Bought it for £6000 new, nearly 12000USD, which would be just over 7500EUR.
Rip off country, lets stamp out this money grabbing government Scotland.:clap:
And the cost of fuel over here, why do we let them get away with stealing our hard earned money.
It will get riotous over here soon. It will you know!
Mind you, maybe not, as the people over here are all wimps. :rotfl:

1 - 20 of 58 Posts