·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
...that also happens to be sharp? :hmm:

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
I carry a Spyderco Police model day-to-day, also have a Benchmade, and a CRKT M16Z2 that get occasional use.

And as for the trump card that has been played, most of the time I carry the same think that NH has, but mix it up from time to time.

Chris

·
Registered
622 Posts
Kershaw knife.

keys, wallet, blah blah etc etc

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
As little as possible.

I used to carry a real small Gerber but after losing a couple (for just random stuff like opening boxes or whatever), and having to dump one in the trash at the airport before the TSA arrested me for trying to carry a dangerous weapon onto an airplane, I gave it up.

For defensive purposes, I don't know if I'd ever pull a knife. Real easy to take away from you and stick it in your belly.

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
Always one or two edged weapons, and the Gerber. 1001 uses. Over the lst 15 years, the benchmades have held up overall the best, the inital high cost has always been offset with durability. Money well spent.

NH: Nice pics...but they are tools, try using it sometime :) :) :) Damn, that thing looks brand new :)

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
This may seem a wierd question. Is it worse to carry a none firearm type wepon than a blade ETC? Like having a short bat in the car with no glove capared to an ak?

·
Registered
622 Posts
luvtolean said:
As little as possible.

I used to carry a real small Gerber but after losing a couple (for just random stuff like opening boxes or whatever), and having to dump one in the trash at the airport before the TSA arrested me for trying to carry a dangerous weapon onto an airplane, I gave it up.

For defensive purposes, I don't know if I'd ever pull a knife. Real easy to take away from you and stick it in your belly.
I use mine for opening boxes and unwrapping parts since the parts guys like to wrap everthing 4 or 5 times with box tape. I also use it on a long stick for spearing service writers when they annoy me.:evilaugh:

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
Repeater said:
This may seem a wierd question. Is it worse to carry a none firearm type wepon than a blade ETC? Like having a short bat in the car with no glove capared to an ak?
Depends on you state laws. In Cali, things that can be considered a billy club are felonies.

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
I hate carrying shit in my pockets...except for a small pocket knife...usually Victorinox... :cool:

Edit:
Solely for fixing things....

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
G-Force Junkie said:
NH: Nice pics...but they are tools, try using it sometime :) :) :) Damn, that thing looks brand new :)
That's because it IS brand new. :eyebrows:

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
Typically I carry either my Benchmade Osborne Axis Model 940 or my CRKT M16-Mil. Sorry no cool pics to show. I'll have to get some.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts