Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 198 Posts

·
Registered
11,499 Posts
You started it.

My specialties are lasagna, stuffed chicken breasts, salads (especially greek)and dressings, banana bread, and recently been experimenting with Thai and Indian.

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
phobiaphobe said:
You started it.

My specialties are lasagna, stuffed chicken breasts, salads (especially greek)and dressings, banana bread, and recently been experimenting with Thai and Indian.
Nope either you or JD :p

Stuffed, puffed, peppers... all sissy food you should go for the real good basics...

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
sheepofblue said:
Starving or eating lousy food is for losers
I do occasionally like to fry a fresh fish... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
If cooking is for girls, who is going to feed us at the Fire Station?:eek:

I make a pretty good chicken caserole with a side of green bean caserole. We eat a lot of meat and green veggies on duty although we all could stand to lose a few pounds. You should see our new grill.:eyebrows:

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
sheepofblue said:
Grazing toward Altamont on not the defective one in Utah :D
:huh: Uh, what are you smoking? Should I know what this code means?
Are you saying you are passing through soon?

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
Lamb chops, lamb stew, leg of lamb. mousaka, souvlakia, Lamb Tigene, Lamb kabobs, pasta all'amatriciana, lamb sosaties, kikladitiko,norange palaw, lamb kleftico, lamb Giouvetsi, pretty much any kind of lamb, roasted, braised, marinated and grilled, baked, broiled or stewed. Then there's shepherds pie, lamb burgers..........

:evilaugh:

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Lately I've been doing lots of chicken with fresh pasta(but not homemade) and pesto. (for lunch)

I probably average barbecued cow at least twice a week too.

·
Registered
11,499 Posts
CBRVFR said:
Lamb chops, lamb stew, leg of lamb. mousaka, souvlakia, Lamb Tigene, Lamb kabobs, pasta all'amatriciana, lamb sosaties, kikladitiko,norange palaw, lamb kleftico, lamb Giouvetsi, pretty much any kind of lamb, roasted, braised, marinated and grilled, baked, broiled or stewed. Then there's shepherds pie, lamb burgers..........

WHat're you Greek or sumthin?

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
smkeatr said:
If cooking is for girls, who is going to feed us at the Fire Station?:eek:

I make a pretty good chicken caserole with a side of green bean caserole. We eat a lot of meat and green veggies on duty although we all could stand to lose a few pounds. You should see our new grill.:eyebrows:
I hear and see on tv that FFs cook all the time but the guys in my town must be lazy as hell cause they almost always order food.

CBRVFR said:

you the Bubba of lamb?
and can I come over, lamb is awesome. lamb stew is one of my favorites. I never wanna move out of home cause of the food. My mom is such an awesome cook in general but she makes some mean ass stews.

1 - 20 of 198 Posts