Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Read forums. Sometimes I feel like there is nothing left for me to look at on the internet which sounds ridiculous, but I find myself sitting on the google page with nothing to look up.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Bored at work? LOL ohh that is such a novel concept!

I work on "piece rate" or "flat rate." If I have time to be bored I am suddenly, and philosophically losing money.

:D makes the days go by fast though!

·
Registered
927 Posts
Lol yeah, sometimes the aircraft at the club are all in working order! Not often, but it happens. Forum, forex andddd... thats about it.

·
Premium Member
4,171 Posts
For most of my career, I have always had something to occupy my time at work. Sometimes, I complain'd about having to much to do.
Today, I find that those day's were the best day's. I now do a job that "presently", I am flat bored out of gourd, so much that my imagination is stump'd. I don't know what to do, because the work use to alway's come at me, "so to speak", that I didn't have to deal with being bored.
Month's ago, I made little stick figures. That turned into a psychotic scene. So, I haven't done anything since. :rotfl: Geeeeeze, I'm bored!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,673 Posts
For most of my career, I have always had something to occupy my time at work. Sometimes, I complain'd about having to much to do.
Today, I find that those day's were the best day's. I now do a job that "presently", I am flat bored out of gourd, so much that my imagination is stump'd. I don't know what to do, because the work use to alway's come at me, "so to speak", that I didn't have to deal with being bored.
Month's ago, I made little stick figures. That turned into a psychotic scene. So, I haven't done anything since. :rotfl: Geeeeeze, I'm bored!!!!!!!!!!!!
:rotfl:
When I worked on cash at an empty warehouse I made origami from the bills.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Sounds just like me. If I have work coming at me, I will stay busy all day long. But if there is down time, and no pending tasks, my initiative goes to the crapper and I find myself on here; now being a prime example.
If the d-bags in the IT security dept didn't block youtube, I'd probably be watchin the 'That's a Mans Corner' Isle of Man video right now.

Joke:
Q: How do you know when your company's Information Security dept is doing their job?
A: When none of the rest of the employees can do their job.

·
Registered
454 Posts
What do I do when I am bored at work.. Sleep.. simple. Go find a building somewhere away from management and sleep.
I couldn't do that. I'd have whiny, clueless, incapable end-users hunt me down to come fix a small Outlook or Excel setting that they screwed up themselves.

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
I couldn't do that. I'd have whiny, clueless, incapable end-users hunt me down to come fix a small Outlook or Excel setting that they screwed up themselves.
See I work in the great profession of power engineering.. So I work in the plants that give all you people oil ;)

So quiet night shifts, it is very easy to get away to sleep.

·
Registered
454 Posts
See I work in the great profession of power engineering.. So I work in the plants that give all you people oil ;)

So quiet night shifts, it is very easy to get away to sleep.
Well if I'm really lucky, I'll get this systems admin job at a steel fabrication plant close to my house where I could possibly pull that off as well. hehe

LOL...thank you for providing us with the oil and fuel that power our little two wheeled rockets.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Such a messy profession.. And when the weather is -30*C.. it is even worse!
:crap:
I don't think it's ever gotten that cold here in Nashville, in the 20 years I've lived in Middle TN.
We'll be lucky to get even two (and fairly small 3"-6") snowstorms here during the winter.
We tend to see almost as many 55-60* days during the winter as we do freezing and below freezing days.

·
Registered
927 Posts
I hate it when it snows. This city dumps a horrific amount of sand on the snow and then they never sweep it up! So somewhere, there is a street sweeper sitting bored, and deffinitely not working.

·
Registered
454 Posts
I hate it when it snows. This city dumps a horrific amount of sand on the snow and then they never sweep it up! So somewhere, there is a street sweeper sitting bored, and deffinitely not working.
LOL...even when it snows heavy here, it is usually back up to 50-55* 3 days later which melts the snow.
Winter weather here changes more often than a woman's mind or mood.
(no offense to the ladies here, but we all know it's true! :smilebig:)

·
Registered
4,673 Posts
LOL...even when it snows heavy here, it is usually back up to 50-55* 3 days later which melts the snow.
Winter weather here changes more often than a woman's mind or mood.
(no offense to the ladies here, but we all know it's true!
:smilebig:)
None taken. We all know that when a man changes his mind it's called "Making Decisions." We see through it but we don't say anything 'cos it's funny to watch.:poke:

·
Premium Member
4,171 Posts
Well, Burst my bubble! They got us figured out. :plunge:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts