Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw something on AOL about Denny Hastert and the whole Foley thing. I didn't get a chance to read it all. Wondering if anyone else read it.
Also, just opinions about Hastert in general. He was my wrestling coach and social studies teacher at Yorkville High School in the mid 1970"s.

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
He is a weenie and a lame speaker that has let the Republicans spend to much and gooble at the trough of your money with pork spending that make Democrats appear frugal.

That said he should not resign as speaker over the Foley deal. I find it funny that the people that are screaming loudest not only did not scream when it was a democRat instead giving a standing ovation to a guy that actually DID molest a page. They also have as a party leader a guy that had a whorehouse in his apartment. Oh and someone that had sex with a subordinate in government offices. At least Foley was shamed into resigning, as a Democrat he could have got a key leadership assignment.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do to some odd circumstances, I haven't seen much about Hastert till just lately, He was a great wrestling coach long ,long ago.
I agree with you on the Foley thing. It would really be nice if the reaction to people's mistakes, crimes and sins could be unbiased, instead of some stupid partisan tactic.

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
True to form, it appears the Dems and the liberal media will overplay this Foley issue and get off message...:rolleyes:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts