Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw this on ebay yesterday, looks nice but not sure on the colour.. interested in the headlights though, defo RR5 headlights in the RRW cowl quite a bit of work gone in to this.. I would say they have cutup an RR5 front end around the headlights and matted it with the RRW cowl.. Any idea what the mirrors are from, 848 duc?

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Well, the colours are total shite.... but the bodywork looks pretty damn good. The headlights are spot on, and the rear blinkers being molded in like that is pretty nice looking.... but those f*cking colours OMG!!!!

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Only problem with bikes like this is that if you pull something stupid and you get reported, the cops KNOW it's you. No plate needed. ;)

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Wow, just came back into this thread to check the new posts....that bike is still ugly as fcuk....

HEY LC!!! ^^^^ he stole your motor and put it in his bike!!!!

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
I never denied it! I said I would go for it, but put a few miles on the rebuilt one first!!!! I wonder how much power that one is making? I would dyno the rebuild, then dyno a 5K Blade and figure out how much of a difference there is before I invested that much money and sweat/blood/tears. I would doubt it is that much of a difference as I've seen some 900RR's dyno at 130whp.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The rr5 makes similar power to the rr8 with power commander pipe I've seen them put out 165 at the wheel on some graphs, so way more than the rrw. But your right think I'm going to stick with what I've got for now :)

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Hot damn I like that baby blue color sceme looks bad ass!
y'all are just hating cause you still got factory colors that blend in with the rest of the bikes.

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Hot damn I like that baby blue color sceme looks bad ass!
y'all are just hating cause you still got factory colors that blend in with the rest of the bikes.
Is it time for your random drug test??? :eek: My bike is not stock, RVT1000Rs were never released in a pure red form.

LC- Most I've seen a 1kRR put out was on my buddies bike. He did a dyno run an put out 184whp from an '07 or '08. He had the money to dump into the thing though, he also had carbon wheels and all the other expensive goodies. I know he get a custom dyno tune for it too. Insanity.... My '08 600RR put out 101.61whp with no mods and was almost quick, but I couldn't imaging 180+whp, especially when he had dropped many many pounds off the bike to boot.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts